Fluorine

Charli XCX

i logged here > the first thing i read is 'Everything is romantic (Sega Bodega & Caroline Polachek remix)' > i'll go spam the DM of the trio to make it HAPPEN

30 minutes ago, slasherflicks said:

The notes she's hitting in the background of Apple though :legend:it's been so crazy to hear her voice progress these last few albums

They don't call her Chartney Houxcxton for nothing!

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

Okay, finally listened to the whole album..and girl, this is on another level, it kind of reminds me of Arca's KiCk i, in the way that abrasive pop is juxtaposed against tender electronic ballads + all the songs are just the perfect length, so the exchange of those two extremes works so so well. Very proud of Charli

Spoiler

the piano in Mean Girls eats:silly:

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

@Veinsineon

where’s the countdown boo?

OMG

Spoiler

This is so emotional….1 DAY UNTIL BRAT :oprah4: We’ve come so freakin far and we even managed to come together and get hype for a daily countdown which is hilarious and proof of our thirst for the era…I’m so proud of us ladies gaydies and theydies… we did it.. TODAY IS THE DAY ANGELS. THE LAST DAY BEFORE BRAT IS RELEASED UNTO THE WORLD. AND THE WAY WE INTERPRET STATUS, MUSIC, CULTURE, LEGACY WILL FOREVER BE CHANGED. ARE YOU BITCHES READY? :oprah4:
brat-charli-xcx.gif
IMG-3187.jpg

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

OMG

Hide contents

TODAY IS THE DAY ANGELS. THE LAST DAY BEFORE BRAT IS RELEASED UNTO THE WORLD. AND THE WAY WE INTERPRET STATUS, MUSIC, CULTURE, LEGACY WILL FOREVER BE CHANGED. ARE YOU BITCHES READY? :oprah4:
brat-charli-xcx.gif
IMG-3187.jpg

i'm so stoked! glad i saved myself to listen to this on official release day but like DAMN this has been a SUPER fun rollout!! we were fed with so much content, her looks and overall fashion are insane, the music videos are both the best in her career and living in brazil, particularly, its been insane seeing BRAT dominate the internet and news outlets (every, EVERY major news outlet posted something about the "green wave" on brazilian internet). i'm in awe. we truly live in xcx world!

I really loved the comparison on that podcast that Brat is like an updated XCX World. It truly is everything I’ve ever wanted. If she retired from music forever, I would be content knowing we have Brat in this world.

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

I really loved the comparison on that podcast that Brat is like an updated XCX World. It truly is everything I’ve ever wanted. If she retired from music forever, I would be content knowing we have Brat in this world.

COME ON MISSES CHARLI TELEPORT US TO THE BRATOSPHERE :oprah4:

12 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

She's not retiring. We're doing brain scans and holograms if she ever decides she wants out. :smirk: Ashley-O/Miley Cyrus a la Black Mirror style.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶