Fluorine

Charli XCX

37 minutes ago, DD said:

Because it's better than Billie's album hun, I don't know what else to tell you :cuteface:

Realistically, Charlie XCX could only dream of having the  kind of success Billie has. I don't know what else to tell you. :wave2:

Did Lorde stay up to midnight only to listen to the alleged track about herself in full or was she always this passionate aboout Charli work:stareney2:

original.gif

What are the chances Charli herself dropped Spring Breakers online? Lol

its definitely deluxe material but its not on par with the gems on the album

never thought I would say something like that tho

a party banger still. period!

We need an extended 365 mix, nooowwwww! Goes so hard, reminds me of Satisfaction by Benny Benassi in certain places.

Love the album, Charlie never misses. Non single faves are Sympathy, Talk Talk, Everything is Romantic, and 365-- 🔥🔥🔥.

1 minute ago, DLT said:

We need an extended 365 mix, nooowwwww! Goes so hard, reminds me of Satisfaction by Benny Benassi in certain places.

Love the album, Charlie never misses. Non single faves are Sympathy, Talk Talk, Everything is Romantic, and 365-- 🔥🔥🔥.

I made one, I'm simply waiting to understand if I'm allowed to share or not 

12 minutes ago, rodamik said:

hi mods, so I have just finished extending the whole album and I was wondering...am I allowed to share it here? :flutter:

remixes are allowed just not pirate links to officially released material so if it’s materially different then yes!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

that lana shoutout on mean girls like that made the song my instant favorite, kinda feels so worth it stanning lana and charli for a decade now :crai:

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

4 hours ago, MrE said:

I really hope the full album is on TouchTunes. I love being that annoying bitch at the gay bar fast passing everyone with Charli trax.

this is exactly what i've been thinking of lmao like i need to play 365 in a public space NOW! 

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

CXCXBRATC.png?ex=6664350c&is=6662e38c&hm=bc730087dd90104ee76b4541e6effd6ff8c29c7db238751ae41a53b6bd9bad8f&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1000&height=1000

The brat club mixes

i made the newer ones in like less than 24h so pls ignore any possible mistake

or actually let me know if you find any and i'll fix them

Changes to the songs include extended intros/outros, dance breaks, extra vocals layered here and there – So I actually now have some SOPHIE vocals too 💜 

These are the new track lengths

1. The 360 bumpin that club mix – 3:34

2. The club classics cult mix – 4:34

3. The sympathy is a knife club mix – 3:55

4. The i might say something stupid slow club mix – 3:33

5. The talk talk club mix – 4:33

6. The von dutch club mix – 4:50

7. The everything is romantic club mix – 5:39

8. The rewind club mix – 4:46

9. The so i cry even more mix – 4:57

10. The girl, so confusing more confused mix – 3:56

11. The apple club mix – 4:14

12. The b2b b2b2b club mix – 3:49

13. The mean girls club mix – 4:32

14. The i think about it all the time extra time mix – 3:25

15. The 365 bumpin that club mix – 4:10

https://krakenfiles.com/view/9jxH5euYMA/file.html
https://pillowcase.su/f/c8828bd7903578473787b363f5348e7f

its so weird that girl so confusing was deemed as the "diss track" on the album when simpathy is a knife is right there and reads a lot more "mean" to whoever (taylor swift) this song is about than the lyrics on girl

1 minute ago, champainproblms said:

its so weird that girl so confusing was deemed as the "diss track" on the album when sympathy is a knife is right there and reads a lot more "mean" to whoever (taylor swift) this song is about than the lyrics on girl

girl so confusing, lyrically, is not a diss track at all. it's more of a "can we actually fix our relationship?" moment

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

5 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

its so weird that girl so confusing was deemed as the "diss track" on the album when simpathy is a knife is right there and reads a lot more "mean" to whoever (taylor swift) this song is about than the lyrics on girl

i agree but i don't really see sympathy is a knife as a diss track either, more of just charli showing how her own insecurities are affecting her feelings towards this person. either way it's much more obvious who it's about and i'm kinda surprised the talk about it outside of xcx/music spaces has been kept quite minimal so far. 

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

I’m sorry, but the only diss track on here is Von dutch and even that is a very broadly aimed diss..

If you see Girl, and Sympathy as disses, then I really wouldn’t want to argue with ya’ll in real life, bcuz it’s giving insecure and defensive tbh