Fluorine

Charli XCX

kinda shocked fantano gave it a 10/10!! idk if i just dont get it for now, dont get me wrong this album is amazing, just i still think pop 2 and hifn is better than it and its weird that only now charli is getting this universal acclaim from critics and public alike. i love it and im glad its happening, i just wonder why now

iirc she had a lot more creative control this time around right?? it makes makes all this critical acclaim so much more amazing to see knowing she didn't have a label telling her what to do and that her talent is being taken seriously. this is what happens when you trust artists with their visions . take notes r*cord l*bels!

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

7 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

The talk talk remix with mura masa and pinkpantheress 🤍

There will definiely be a Mura Masa remix in the mix

21 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I hope the deluxe tracks will get a remix to, if we're already getting 15 remixes, what's 3 more?

I don't think the remix album will have remixes of every song on the original. That would be great but I doubt it. There might be multiple remixes of the same song the way there were on Tree of Clues by 100 gecs. I think that Guess is a solid contender for a remix but I doubt that Spring Breakers will get one. 

On 6/10/2024 at 3:38 PM, Lipgloss Twink said:

Honestly, my only complaint is the ordering of the tracks. 365 is her best closer so I feel like either the deluxe tracks had to come just before it or be interspersed within the record. And yeah yeah, I know, low effort or whatever, but it would have made the deluxe even better.

But the deluxe songs were left out from the album for a reason. Why would they then be added throughout the album? They are just bonus songs.

They're great, but they don't serve the flow or narrative in the album. In fact they are departures from the themes on the album. Maybe with the exception of spring breakers which could fit lyrically but I guess she chose Von Dutch over it cz it would've been redundant to have both. 

On 6/10/2024 at 12:40 PM, venicebitch said:

i think its just a deluxe with a quirky name and the next project will just be a remix album and it won't be in that aesthetic anymore because it'd be too predictable at this point

but "the Brat remix album with [and she names every single collaborator]" would be too iconic though :party:

Seriously though I think it will end up being called "The BRAT remix album" and have a yellow cover.

I wouldn't think of it as being "predictable" as much as previously set up by her.

as someone who doesn’t rly vibe with about half the tracks on the record, I’m so happy for the critical acclaim it’s getting. Especially fantano’s review, ik ppl love to hate on him bc he can be scathing but for a fucking TON of people he’s the go-to source for “is this album worth listening to?” and he basically just said it’s perfect :defeated: living for all the positive reviews she’s getting sooooo bad

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It’s so gratifying as an OG angel to see her finally getting her flowers. This has been an amazing era for us & for her, & i hope she can ride this wave for as long as possible!!! :cryney2:

14417469274.gif