Fluorine

Charli XCX

Unsure if it was mentioned here, but yesterday Charli became the FOURTH woman in billboard history to have 4 consecutive songs charting on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs section of the H100.

Along with Rihanna, Beyoncé, and Gaga.

Seventeen album tracks are currently on the chart somewhere.

No. 3 - 360

No. 5 - Talk talk

No. 7 - Von dutch 

No. 10 - Sympathy Is A knife

No. 11 - club classics

No. 13 - 365

No. 14 - Everything is romantic

No. 19 - I might say something stupid

No. 20 - B2b

No. 21 - Rewind

No. 22 - Mean girls

No. 24 - girl, so confusing

No. 25 - apple

No. 27 - so i 

No. 31 - I think about it all the time

No. 37 - Spring breakers

No. 42 - Guess

sidenote not that charts have ever mattered but it’s just awesome to see Charli getting her flowers and continuing to carve out her own space in music!

15 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

The thread falling off the LB front page and losing that "Hot Topic!" or whatever badge is not very BRAT coded.

Look, to avoid looking desperate I need to keep some distance between my subsequent begging for a European tour (I'm well aware I'm not beating those allegations).

Nigel gets it, only now and then asking for moonlight demo.

11 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Shall we bring back the rankings?? What’s everyone’s current top 3 brat tracks?

mine are Sympathy is a knife, Everything is romantic, and Apple

365, Spring Breakers, Von Dutch

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

y'all i literally can't stop listening to brat like i went out the other night and caught myself thinking "damn i'm so excited to go home and listen to brat all over again"....like damn this is truly her at her best i'm so happy she's getting her flowers for it :oprah:

Brat Standard Black w/club classics/b2b 7” just came in the mail this morning! Will set up my recording equipment later today :3 did people want the raw recording or processed (pop remover and leveling in ableton)?

Also just the club classics b side or the b2b b side as well?

1 minute ago, soccermom4life said:

Brat Standard Black w/club classics/b2b 7” just came in the mail this morning! Will set up my recording equipment later today :3 did people want the raw recording or processed (pop remover and leveling in ableton)?

Yes, yes, and yes!

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

Check it before we wreck it - does the two extra tracks on the 7" count as officially released material or not? (Just because something isn't on streaming =/= unreleased)

Because if it does count, not sure we can post em by way of site rules?

Edit: Not trying to be a weenie, I just don't wanna see anyone warned or banned bestie we need the streams

Edited by AtomicMess

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

Check it before we wreck it - does the two extra tracks on the 7" count as officially released material or not? (Just because something isn't on streaming =/= unreleased)

Edit: Not trying to be a weenie, I just don't wanna see anyone warned or banned bestie we need the streams

mods is this a smitable offense or am I good?

7 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

mods is this a smitable offense or am I good?

they said no about '???? edit' but someone else pointed out they let someone else do that before with lana(?) so idk, charli herself said: I'm into the idea of this massive amount of material being out there, saturating the fan base with all of these things that could have possibly happened.

even if everyone did buy the vinyl not everyone has access to recording software so it's my biased opinion it should be allowed as she hasn't removed the songs from youtube and they're not proper songs, they're just instrumental remixes with vocal chops.

4 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

they said no about '???? edit' but someone else pointed out they let someone else do that before with lana(?) so idk, charli herself said: I'm into the idea of this massive amount of material being out there, saturating the fan base with all of these things that could have possibly happened.

even if everyone did buy the vinyl not everyone has access to recording software so it's my biased opinion it should be allowed as she hasn't removed the songs from youtube and they're not proper songs, they're just instrumental remixes with vocal chops.

Also it was limited to 3,000 copies. Not everyone can have access

1 hour ago, soccermom4life said:

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

AtomicMess is right. That 7” vinyl is officially released, and is no different to it being on streaming. People can buy it officially. Kindly do not post those songs.

I saw someone mention the exception of a Lana song. That was from a misprinted LFL vinyl which featured the original Groupie Love mix. It was a misprint and falls into a bit of a different category.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I saw someone mention the exception of a Lana song. That was from a misprinted LFL vinyl which featured the original Groupie Love mix. It was a misprint and falls into a bit of a different category.

this makes sense thanks!

AtomicMess is right. That 7” vinyl is officially released, and is no different to it being on streaming. People can buy it officially. Kindly do not post those songs.

people unfortunately can't buy the vinyl anymore though, it's all sold out and was limited to 3k copies, does that make any difference? (perfectly understandable if not I don't want to break the rules!)

8 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

heard 😔

2 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

people unfortunately can't buy the vinyl anymore though, it's all sold out and was limited to 3k copies, does that make any difference? (perfectly understandable if not I don't want to break the rules!)

it was still available for direct purchase at one point, even though it’s sold out and may only resell secondhand, the material is released. 

Hope you all understand why certain things have to be a bit strict!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.