17 - Hot Girl

18- Spring breakers
19 - Mean girls
20 - Guess
21 - 365

(until now)

updated :ajay:

wait a minute hold on

that was fucking crazy it's truly historic how well everything's gone this era and how INCREDIBLE all of the music has been we're truly living in the XCXaissance :beyonce: Lorde being so raw and straight forward lyrically like how Charli is on this record was done so well its like I don't know which version will be my fav in the long run but rn its the Lorde version me thinks the fact this is real feels surreal 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 hours ago, vrtvie said:

If she could get Lorde to collab can she convince Marina too for a Familiar Fruit or whatever :liner:

Marina likes a clean vocal- she’d argue with the use of autotune and call it a bad choice 

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Marina likes a clean vocal- she’d argue with the use of autotune and call it a bad choice 

There's barely any autotune on Carly's voice in backseat, just an echo. It's not a hill Charli's willing to die on for the featuring artist.

Also why do people think its' about Marina. I don't think they go out to a restaurant often, or at all... It just makes no sense since the song isn't about her at all. Just admit defeat already Marina truthers.

How tacky would it be if I made a huge vinyl decal that says XCX MOBILE on the back window of my magma-red Honda Civic?

I tried listening to Melodrama but I just can’t get into it for the same reason I can’t get into a lot of Lana’s albums and that’s j***k a******f

hopefully Lorde finds someone like AG for her next album so I can stan :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

There's barely any autotune on Carly's voice in backseat, just an echo. It's not a hill Charli's willing to die on for the featuring artist.

Also why do people think its' about Marina. I don't think they go out to a restaurant often, or at all... It just makes no sense since the song isn't about her at all. Just admit defeat already Marina truthers.

I mean I’m sure there’s some Marina inspo in some of the songs but it’s not really an issue I care to die on- she mentioned her enough during the pre lease that obviously it inspired the songwriting

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

I tried listening to Melodrama but I just can’t get into it for the same reason I can’t get into a lot of Lana’s albums and that’s j***k a******f

hopefully Lorde finds someone like AG for her next album so I can stan :oprah3:

that’s crazy, i get that with Solar Power bc it sounds like a lot of taylor and lana songs, but melodrama is quite different (and a pop masterpiece) imo

9 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

that’s crazy, i get that with Solar Power bc it sounds like a lot of taylor and lana songs, but melodrama is quite different (and a pop masterpiece) imo

Different style but still the same font I fear. It doesn’t sound bad imo, just not my cup of tea :oprah3: