Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 minutes ago, releasenakedcharli said:

Can azealia stfu. She keeps dragging Charli over and over again about NOTHINGGG. Doesn’t she need to fulfill soap orders and finish those two mixtapes that are long overdue?

she needs fucking therapy 

sympathy is a knife ft taylor seems so alternate dimension, the fact that there are hints towards it not being a 0% chance is kind of crazy.

i cant even imagine what taylor would sound like on that song. she certainly wouldnt be able to match charli's energy in the song vocally.

she'd almost have to do spoken word background vocals like some kind of haunting presence on the track.

wait that could be cool actually...

9 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

sympathy is a knife ft taylor seems so alternate dimension, the fact that there are hints towards it not being a 0% chance is kind of crazy.

i cant even imagine what taylor would sound like on that song. she certainly wouldnt be able to match charli's energy in the song vocally.

she'd almost have to do spoken word background vocals like some kind of haunting presence on the track.

wait that could be cool actually...

There are no hints….no one wants this to happen. And the fan backlash would be 10x worse than In The City (rightfully so).

Also, it’s so fucking annoying of even being a thing people are discussing. That song is not about her relationship with Taylor. 1 fucking line alluding to her from a situation she lived through. The track is so much more than that and putting her on it would not make sense artistically.

6 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

There are no hints….no one wants this to happen. And the fan backlash would be 10x worse than the In The City (rightfully so).

Also, it’s so fucking annoying of even being a thing people are discussing. That song is not about her relationship with Taylor. 1 fucking line alluding to her from a situation she lived through. The track is so much more than that and putting her on it would not make sense artistically.

lol chill babe. i cant stand taylor as much as the next... person who actually listens to other music artists, lmao.

Charli has literally specifically, intentionally hinted at the song involving Taylor already. No it isn't as direct or completely about her like as Girl, so confusing, but it isn't non existent.

I cant imagine it sounding any worse than the yung lean and robyn remix of 360. Like lets chill out defending the "art" here.

Do I think it would ever happen? No, I highly doubt it. But it would definitely be a monolithic moment for the album for better and worse to watch go down and tbh just seeing this initial reaction being so negative makes me hope it happens more at this point just to piss yall off. That in itself is very "brat".

3 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

Can azealia stfu. She keeps dragging Charli over and over again about NOTHINGGG. Doesn’t she need to fulfill soap orders and finish those two mixtapes that are long overdue?

idk why anyone still pays any attention to her, she has a failed music career and for some reason thinks she can comment on successful women in the industry, just bc she couldn’t play the game she gets pressed by women who are good at it:bye:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, rollwithme said:

There are no hints….no one wants this to happen. And the fan backlash would be 10x worse than In The City (rightfully so).

why the explicit language / heated tone… i get if you don’t like taylor (she’s currently on my nerves, even as a longtime fan), but like,,,, why are we getting mad at random words on the internet that don’t affect us? taylor swift seems to bring the most extreme opinions out of everyone when really her music isn’t that groundbreaking nor is it that horrible to be warranting such intense opinions. just my two cents.

giphy.gif

LOL I did not mean to sound heated sorry! That woman is overexposed and seeing her now weasel her way into the Charli world is my 13th reason. I don’t respect her corporate mentality and her “me vs the world” attitude, and her lyrical style does not appeal to me at all. :keyboard:

26 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I know Charli said Apple was kinda inspired by Caroline but god I hope that’s not the remix that features Caroline in my mind that would be such a WASTE. Caroline is NECESSARY on Everything Is Romantic remix however.

i mean if they really “remix” as in rework the song with Caroline it could work very well (for example the Von Dutch remix with Addison Slay)

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I know Charli said Apple was kinda inspired by Caroline but god I hope that’s not the remix that features Caroline in my mind that would be such a WASTE. Caroline is NECESSARY on Everything Is Romantic remix however.

Both are in my top 3 but I won't lie Everything is romantic remix NEEDS to be the Caroline feat! :true:

And not:

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

https://x.com/fluxpavilion/status/1805959356992639019?s=46

The everything is romantic remix with flux pavilion?

whatever the fuck this is

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺