Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

This is pick me behavior https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNxBDRM8/

calling every girl you don’t agree with pick me is weird… like calling every gay man you don’t like twink.

Having said that… this girl is very clearly clout chasing lol. Her music is giving very much indie sleaze early 10s target commercial. a far cry from Brat which is sonically and thematically very Charli IMO

22 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

calling every girl you don’t agree with pick me is weird… like calling every gay man you don’t like twink.

Having said that… this girl is very clearly clout chasing lol. Her music is giving very much indie sleaze early 10s target commercial. a far cry from Brat which is sonically and thematically very Charli IMO

I’ve never once used the term to describe another girl but you just validated my point in your second comment? :oprah3:

charlixcx_boilerroom_selects-26-1-1951x2

Angels smarter than me, what is the font on this shirt? I'm gonna try to make my own. Also if anyone knows the exact brand/color of the shirt to copy also that would be cool.

2 minutes ago, beowoof said:

Angels smarter than me, what is the font on this shirt? I'm gonna try to make my own. Also if anyone knows the exact brand/color of the shirt to copy also that would be cool.

People are selling some of these shirts on etsy

20 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

lay with u is an underated charli x sophie song to me like that song is so cute and feel good ♥

LOVE LAY WITH U. I HAVE IT ON MY TOO CUTE TRACKLIST

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

13 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

People are selling some of these shirts on etsy

LOVE LAY WITH U. I HAVE IT ON MY TOO CUTE TRACKLIST

I know but it's quite expensive, especially with the shipping costs. I'm trying to figure out how to make a diy version. Thank you though!

19 minutes ago, beowoof said:

i think this is just Impact, right?

I think what this album is showing is that the divide between the internet and real life is gradually becoming closer for better or worse- Brat isn’t a no1 album with a massive hit but it doesn’t need to be in this decade- you can influence an entire trend, presidential election or fashion- similarly JK Rowling is using this newfound closeness for other purposes despite not having a hit book in years…..

This type of impact is exactly the sort that will enrage someone like Taylor Swift aswell considering that if a lesser seller can do it- why can’t the supposed biggest artist of the decade with billions of streams? Shouldn’t she have this impact? I bet she’s pissed 

hi y'all - wanted to post something here that i worked on over the last little while (and by worked on, i mean curated lol). i got tired of waiting for the remix album, came across some really solid ones on soundcloud and decided to make my own while we wait!

enjoy 'brat and it's the same but it's a remix album curated by rb so it's not': https://soundcloud.com/richard-baxter-246096390/sets/brat-and-its-the-same-but-its

i tried to keep the spirit of the nyc boiler room in mind along with staying true to where charli came from and the collaborators that helped her get to this point (the mid section is pretty SOPHIE centric ). every song from the album is on here, sometimes more than once. 

i hope you guys enjoy, please feel free to share thoughts (be kind lol). imo, this bangs. if you want a download if it, lmk and i can hook you up with it.

ps - gonna take a whack at splicing up the ibiza boiler room for those that are interested.

5 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Me when immediately contradict myself 😭

love HOLYCHILD I even created the dead ass thread for them on this website but yeah idk about what Liz is saying in that video :oprah3: the only real similarity between the two records is brat in the title, SOBPTC is very much a concept record about the LA "brat" type and all the social and political commentary that comes with that where brat is super personal and very much about Charli herself :oprah3: I will say I think about it all the time vocally does kinda remind me of her newer stuff under Revenge Wife buts its a lil strange calling SOBPTC ahead of its time when even that record is heavily influenced by albums like Treats by Sleigh Bells which came out years before it :trisha4: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 hours ago, rollwithme said:

This is pick me behavior https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNxBDRM8/

This kinda reminds me of that guy that smeared shit on the brat wall cause he thought charli was copying him (but a more tame and less deranged version). Anyways, I always think it’s funny when someone delusionally flatters themselves by claiming they’re the inspiration behind something successful

sig-cropped.png

7 hours ago, MrE said:

And this is only the 2nd time I've heard Carelesscarelesslockitlockit and god damn I need it so bad.

Be2u into carelesscarelesscareless on PC Music 10 is just UNREAL :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: