Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, American Bore said:

Have we noticed that the names of the remixes have been changed on spotify? They all now say featuring

yes and they fucked it up on Apple Music because the Addison Remix says “remix with skream and benga” :hillary:

4 hours ago, American Bore said:

Have we noticed that the names of the remixes have been changed on spotify? They all now say featuring

Honestly this is a mess… first the lowercase xcx now this like pick a direction and stick to it Charlotte. And no, this is not brat, this is just messy, period.

Also this whole “the remix with” kinda situation was so fresh and new and so on brand with the whole brat-and-it’s-the-same naming vibe, I’m really not ready to drop it :facepalm:

4 hours ago, American Bore said:

This makes me think she’s cleaning up the titles for the remix album :trisha3:

sig-cropped.png

I just unplugged my phone as I was getting out of the car and in between it disconnecting and opening my door to cut the audio I heard “BUMPIN THAT.” :illumarina:

I did a double take, “that can only mean one thing…” My local radio is playing 360! :dancedy: :dancedy:

HELP- the girl so confusing version with lorde says "The girl, so confusing version with lorde" for the song title but Girl, so confusing featuring lorde for the album title (for context it says "Guess featuring Billie Eilish" for both the song and album titles)

8 minutes ago, Foxes said:

now why she have to ruin my lastfm scrobbles like this...:shock2:

IM SAYING LIKE

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

for the THREE remix albums*  :trisha3: :trisha3: :trisha3:

exactly cause notice how the von dutch skream and benga remix still has remix in the title while the addison rae and a.g. cook one doesn't :trisha3:

sig-cropped.png

ughh

i already disliked how the guess version with billie wasn't titled 'the guess version with Billie Eilish' and now this 

:defeated::defeated: super excited tho  if it means its because of the remix album(s?) is coming

57 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

7000 pages on charliboards :hdu:

I think it’s less (6997/6998) for non-mods :toofunny: There are some hidden posts somewhere in here that add a few extra pages lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.