Fluorine

Charli XCX

so we've had brat, and tarb... when are we getting ʇɐɹq? there's three. (tbh I think this was in referral to girl so confusing, guess and talk talk remixes but we'll see, upside down is southern hemisphere brat summer)

9 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

so we've had brat, and tarb... when are we getting ʇɐɹq? there's three. (tbh I think this was in referral to girl so confusing, guess and talk talk remixes but we'll see, upside down is southern hemisphere brat summer)

There’s three wasn’t in reference to anything…it was just the intermediate stage of them painting over the wall

the "so i" remix is another entry in the party 4 u/visions/track 10 school of transcendant dance songs that make me cry.:crai: charli and a.g. really have something special.

22 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

kind of crazy the kesha remix has double the streams of ariana's already. 

i thought that at first then i realized that there's smth wrong w the data bc the 22 mil streams is from the og spring breakers (that has been out for 3 months)

479a17042e35524d7cb1550e4ce9e092.gif

In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent...

10 hours ago, its rb bb said:

Does anyone know how many track at a minimum need to be purchased from an album to count as a sale?

Just bought the remix album to help boost its numbers this week. Want to do the same with the Deluxe, but will just the three tracks count as a sale? Can't find anything on the internet so was hoping someone would know here!

no idea either but apparently it counts is you buy it multiple times, i bought it 3 times, when the brat and.. released on her website and on itunes and then again on itunez when the keshe song came out 

27 minutes ago, massivemeringue said:

Finally got the personally signed one from Banquet but it’s a signed print with the pink splatter vinyl. I thought the actual cover was going to be signed or is this what was expected?

It depends, if it was described as a signed art card then you’d expect a signed print. However charli did go to some stores i believe and sign the actual covers of some records on sweat tour ? and some received deliveries of actual front covers signed

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

What do you guys think about the Wicked actress Cynthia Erivo supposedly getting shady under / disliking Charli's post promoting the Sympathy remix? 

https://twitter.com/infocharlixcx/status/1846568926496383364

The comment doesn't look bad at first glance, but for context; There's been a lot of drama online after Cynthia complained about being "erased" in fanmade edits and taking them as a personal attack 
https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1846537234645659729

I live for the visions I can't see.

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

What do you guys think about the Wicked actress Cynthia Erivo supposedly getting shady under / disliking Charli's post promoting the Sympathy remix? 

https://twitter.com/infocharlixcx/status/1846568926496383364

The comment doesn't look bad at first glance, but for context; There's been a lot of drama online after Cynthia complained about being "erased" in fanmade edits and taking them as a personal attack 
https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1846537234645659729

I think Cynthia is an Emmy, Grammy, and Tony award winning millionaire at the height of her fame and fortune about to be pushed into international celebrity stardom the likes she has never seen before, the likes very few humans will ever get to experience in their lifetime, and she needs to get off her fucking phone and stop being an insufferable virtue signaler mad about some jokes that not even she clearly understands, ie a reference from 10 years ago to a broadway poster graffiti and Charli cashing in on a low effort meme and pink/green association with ariana at the same time their remix drops.

Its like damn girl just because you typed all that doesn't suddenly make any of that important like please get over yourself, people are dying Kim.

Anyways stream and buy the discounted brat remix album so we can get charli her first billboard debut.