Fluorine

Charli XCX

I Need Your Love - Full, I think? 

I NEED YOUR LOVE, BUT PLOT TWIST: I DONT WANT IT (that studio backing track tho)

SUCKER IS THE SHIIIIT

I like to think this is what became of "Light It Up".

X----into me, into you----X

Sucker > I Need Your Love > Famous > Caught in the Middle, which is too repetitive but at least it's just in the chorus because repetitive choruses are way better than repetitive verses (BTR) :toofunny:

Can the Floridians stop being useless for once and upload Gold Coins and Money?

Why all the hate for Cloud Aura and So Far Away tho

They are some of my favs in TR x.x

I never got the hate for those two songs too especially So Far Away. I wouldn't remove anything or add anything to TR it's my all time favorite album

I can't wait for HQ vids of those Sucker performances

qqAZ3mU.png

Sucker > I Need Your Love > Famous > Caught in the Middle, which is too repetitive but at least it's just in the chorus because repetitive choruses are way better than repetitive verses (BTR) :toofunny:

Can the Floridians stop being useless for once and upload Gold Coins and Money?

According to a fan that was at the show, she never performed Gold Coins despite putting it on the setlist so :hooker:

BzhmW.png

Caught in the Middle > Famous > I Need Your Love >>>>>>>>>> Sucker. Sucker is intolerable.

Those are some of my favorites, but it's probably because I like hip hop.

Even though I looooove So Far Away (let's not talk about Cloud AIDS), these two songs in particular definitely encapsulate the "trying to be cool" thing about this album that Charli is so opposed to. (I don't necessarily think the rest of the album does aside from prominent use of samples--she made synthpop for a long time so in some ways the implication that TR is not the real her is a cop-out to explain shouting at us in all her new songs.) They seem more like mixtape tracks and prob didn't deserve a place on the album over Midnight and Mess.

Those are some of my favorites, but it's probably because I like hip hop.

Same, I really like her hip hop influences. Dreams Money Can Buy >>>> 

Even though I looooove So Far Away (let's not talk about Cloud AIDS), these two songs in particular definitely encapsulate the "trying to be cool" thing about this album that Charli is so opposed to. (I don't necessarily think the rest of the album does aside from prominent use of samples--she made synthpop for a long time so in some ways the implication that TR is not the real her is a cop-out to explain shouting at us in all her new songs.) They seem more like mixtape tracks and prob didn't deserve a place on the album over Midnight and Mess.

Yeah, I get those ''trying to be cool'' vibes, but I think they are next level. I wouldn't be mad if we got new songs instead of them in TR since they were already in the mixtapes, but I still don't get why they are the least liked tracks among the fanbase

So Far Away is just soooo good, it makes me feel like floating  :defeated: And Cloud Aura is the ultimate bop imo, it must be Brooke's best verse 

Charli doing choreography.

I don't get that from "So Far Away." I get it more from "What I Like," but I like that song too.

I really don't get the "trying to be cool" feeling from most of the songs on TR (maybe one or two) but rather the IMAGE she put out during that period, if that makes sense. The whole "my album is like a wicked tumblr" vibe with the slime fonts and the nuclear / destruction kinda shit. 'Cause lyrically it's a bunch of love songs & sonically it's just great electro pop with a bit of an edge. I don't understand why Charli is so opposed to it now. :( Embrace your roots.

14417469274.gif

I know I'm the only straight guy here; but, because I'm bored, I'm going to rank Charli's top 5 videos in terms of sexiness.

1. Break the Rules - Plenty of T&A.

2. What I Like - She's extra cute in this video and she's jumping around in her underwear. Need I say more.

3. Take My Hand - She said she wasn't trying to be sexy in this video. I don't believe it.

4. SuperLove

5. You (Ha Ha Ha)

Honorable Mentions: Her booty in "Boom Clap" and tits in "Cloud Aura."

Literally the only person in this thread that pays more attention to her body than her music  :teehee:  :lmao:

Why do you think straight men go to her shows? They go for the panty flashing and bouncing boobs. She might think that's creepy, but that's what every straight guy is paying attention to. I'm sad that I missed seeing her during her short skirt and tight shirt days.

R3STGJ7W9kM.jpg

HVbO6vrCQn4.jpg

two more pics: http://cs616224.vk.me/v616224759/1e771/KLN-hd0sIu0.jpg and http://cs616224.vk.me/v616224759/1e648/yHcDll2atVg.jpg

She used to dress sooo cool, her fashion was amazing... And then we have this mess, where is her bra?

She has silver dollar nipples! But seriously, her breasts are going to start sagging.

Why do you think straight men go to her shows? They go for the panty flashing and bouncing boobs. She might think that's creepy, but that's what every straight guy is paying attention to. I'm sad that I missed seeing her during her short skirt and tight shirt days.

She has silver dollar nipples! But seriously, her breasts are going to start sagging.

Newsflash: they don't

this is also singlehandedly the most creepy post in all 335 pages of the thread

BzhmW.png