Fluorine

Charli XCX

We would all be iseeyouupsidedown's bitches, let's be honest.

:teehee:

@@Hundred Dollar Bill People have mixed opinions  :creep: (I just will sometimes get really into working out particularly lifting, not like casual running stuff, which makes me look more masculine to some people)

edit: THIS MASHUP IS GOLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5qEnpHBrB0

@@iseeyouupsidedown :party: for working out but I'm talking gayest personality. like for some reason I totally imagine you being the one out of us all that would fangirl the hardest over some new pop girl news, have the most noticeable gay lisp of us all, own the most dildos, etc. :hooker:

:kiss:

14417469274.gif

Just saw the mess in the previous pages ff  :toofunny:

and tbh i'm probably the gayest person on this forum, I'm such a stereotype (and I'm not even just gay I'm pan or bi  :toofunny: )

:teehee:

@@Hundred Dollar Bill People have mixed opinions  :creep: (I just will sometimes get really into working out particularly lifting, not like casual running stuff, which makes me look more masculine to some people)

edit: THIS MASHUP IS GOLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5qEnpHBrB0

I find it slightly awkward because of the violins and the sad-ish Habits instrumental while CHarli sings with so much positive energy 

qqAZ3mU.png

Oh my goddd i just met Charli! Her acoustic performance was sooo good even though she only did Boom Clap and Break The Rules. I was the only one in the room that knew the words to BTR lol.... The m&g was so rushed so I 'm sorry guys I didnt get to ask her about Mess but I asked her about the punk album and she said she still plans to release it somehow. Basically what shes said before and what we already knew .... Also she tweeted me that she was listening to the CD i made her aghhfjfjd im so happy. She was so sweet to me

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Oh my goddd i just met Charli! Her acoustic performance was sooo good even though she only did Boom Clap and Break The Rules. I was the only one in the room that knew the words to BTR lol.... The m&g was so rushed so I 'm sorry guys I didnt get to ask her about Mess but I asked her about the punk album and she said she still plans to release it somehow. Basically what shes said before and what we already knew .... Also she tweeted me that she was listening to the CD i made her aghhfjfjd im so happy. She was so sweet to me

That's so cool! Happy for you! What'd you put on the CD?

Also, is this the only video of Money? https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ncohq1P9bw1r3zndj.mp4#_=_

I just put some songs that shes tweeted about before, I put Britney on there, Justin Bieber (lol) The Flying Lizards, The Ramones, The Veronicas, thats all I can remember rn

If I'da known you were making a CD...you shoulda put a live recording of Mess lel

@ dammit, I'm actually really into Hey QT now... I didn't understand it at first because you sent me the live version with the overly long intro, but the song itself is actually super cute, and I could tell from the production it was the same guy as Sophie. The bouncy synths remind me a lot of Bipp. And the whole "marketing" aspect of QT is really clever and interesting to me.

I wish the verses weren't quite so cringey though... The chorus is maybe the catchiest hook I've heard this year.

@ dammit, I'm actually really into Hey QT now... I didn't understand it at first because you sent me the live version with the overly long intro, but the song itself is actually super cute, and I could tell from the production it was the same guy as Sophie. The bouncy synths remind me a lot of Bipp. And the whole "marketing" aspect of QT is really clever and interesting to me.

I wish the verses weren't quite so cringey though... The chorus is maybe the catchiest hook I've heard this year.

It is Sophie and some other DJ/producer. But It's not live?

Lol, the hate for it was what made me listen to it and I actually like it! It's so cute and fun lol.

Is QT a real drink?

It is Sophie and some other DJ/producer. But It's not live?

Lol, the hate for it was what made me listen to it and I actually like it! It's so cute and fun lol.

Is QT a real drink?

It's not like actually live but it's from the video where they debut it live (completely just playing the studio track while a girl lip synced) and it has the intro and stuff. I think? Idk, the officially uploaded version on youtube is just the song though, not the long intro.

And I looked into whether or not QT was real and find out as much as I could about this whole thing, and I have concluded that QT is not a real energy drink. It's just for this little pop universe that they created with a cute fictional pop star/energy drink marketer named "QT".