Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do we even know if Charli having a song on Mockingjay is confirmed? I want her to have a song on there so badly but all of her new music doesnt really fit the theme of that movie, and I don't see her releasing an older song :/

Sources tell us the “Royals” singer is recruiting Grace Jones, Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon, Diplo and Charli XCX — known for singing the hit song “Boom Clap” from “The Fault in Our Stars” soundtrack — to sing tracks on “Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1,” due to drop in ­November.

Found it here, http://pagesix.com/2014/10/04/lorde-is-recruiting-musics-best-for-hunger-games-soundtrack/ , 'sources tell us' idk.

I think Boom Clap was from 2012, so it might be the like the same thing. I doubt it'd be a new song.

I have tix to see Charli but I don't really feel like going.

What do you all say? Go or no?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I have tix to see Charli but I don't really feel like going.

What do you all say? Go or no?

How would you not feel like seeing Charli?

GO.

You get 8 new songs, all of which are gr88888 and you get the experience of Femme and Elliphant and Charli mothafuckin' XCX in the goddamn flesh, GO

X----into me, into you----X

How would you not feel like seeing Charli?

GO.

You get 8 new songs, all of which are gr88888 and you get the experience of Femme and Elliphant and Charli mothafuckin' XCX in the goddamn flesh, GO

lmao i'm just reaaally busy with architecture and i have to choose my concerts "wisely" now but after seeing that i must go

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

She's sold out in Austin and isn't coming to San Antonio. A lot of artists skip San Antonio even though we're the 7th largest city in the country and 2nd largest city in Texas. Maybe I'll catch her at SXSW. 

They're even out on StubHub, but it looks like some are available on Craigslist. Is my date worth $70-100?