Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bad choice for a single imo so I hope that's not what it is... Honestly from the songs she's revealed so far, I'm certain Famous would do the best.

Famous, Caught In The Middle and Need Your Love would all make better singles. Even Sucker  :air:

Is it really confirmed it will be the next single? It should be a promo single or a song to make buzz for the album tbh 

Bad choice for a single imo so I hope that's not what it is... Honestly from the songs she's revealed so far, I'm certain Famous would do the best.

i think its just a promo single to keep hype, if i'm not mistaken break the rules hasn't even been sent to radio yet 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

I'm not so sure it's a single, especially after she's done essentially nothing with BTR.

I love it, my only gripe is the live "JFK!" is way better.

London Queen sounds so unfinished but you can tell it came from the punk album so I'm in love with it

Oh and super nitpick but running>>>driving

Not at all, I'm so glad she changed it! I noticed that when she performed it live the other day. Driving actually makes sense... Why would anyone run on the road and when they do why would it matter what side you are on?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And London Queen is growing... I think it was just ruined by hearing the live version so many times first. The production just doesn't have as much punch in the studio. It sounds kind of empty, like the guitars could be louder or less clean... It's just hard to compare to Allergic to love which I was against at first but makes me move so damn much now... Obviously I didn't expect anything THAT over the top punk rock, but this is just VERY low key and not very exciting.

Not at all, I'm so glad she changed it! I noticed that when she performed it live the other day. Driving actually makes sense... Why would anyone run on the road and when they do why would it matter what side you are on?

I just like the consonance in the line "RUNNIN on the WRONG side of the ROAD"

Really fills your R sound quota :bop:

X----into me, into you----X

We got One More...nothing could be worse.

Goodbye

What kinda messery are you implying about the collab of the year? :dorothy2:

Thank you Cindy

:sideeye: something about getting tacos for free

Don't be mad your friends never invite you to Taco Tuesday

-

But really I mean I'm sure it'll be an interesting collab if it happens, I'm just having trouble understand Charli's current direction/sound besides "slightly hypocritical sell out craving for a #1 hit single that isn't a collab" and not really enjoying it.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png