Fluorine

Charli XCX

I tell y'all every time you shouldn't listen to live versions and get hyped and here we are! Everyone disappointed with the studio version! Y'allllllllll. :flop:

Kinda true, but not always is like that, but a lot of Charli fans are really passionate about things so they get mad pretty easily lmfao 

I tell y'all every time you shouldn't listen to live versions and get hyped and here we are! Everyone disappointed with the studio version! Y'allllllllll. :flop:

tumblr_lws7mefyI91r7769mo1_500.png

London Queen is a good album track, that's it, nothing special. I enjoyed it, I just hope it's only a promo song for the album and not a real single.
I need her to release the Breaking Up music video soon <3

It's a shame she's not meeting fans after show anymore :( I think she's now "too big" for that.

I need help guys, can someone please send me "Superlove" in lossless? Any format would do :)

Btw, is there a real HQ cover for Superlove? The one on iTunes is 1200x1200 and it look pretty blurry:

Guys, help me with this one please :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

London Queen is a good album track, that's it, nothing special. I enjoyed it, I just hope it's only a promo song for the album and not a real single.

I need her to release the Breaking Up music video soon <3

Guys, help me with this one please :)

It's a naturally blurry cover, seeing as it's like...a scan of a polaroid.

But here's an official 1417x1417 cover, from the press.

wl8M0LU.jpg

X----into me, into you----X

It's a naturally blurry cover, seeing as it's like...a scan of a polaroid.

But here's an official 1417x1417 cover, from the press.

wl8M0LU.jpg

I see :D Thank you!

I hope someone can also help me with the lossless request as it seems like Charli won't release the song on the album :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I see :D Thank you!

I hope someone can also help me with the lossless request as it seems like Charli won't release the song on the album :(

WAIT

i'm actually pretty sure i used to have it. no idea where i got it from tho, or where the original file is right now :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

WAIT

i'm actually pretty sure i used to have it. no idea where i got it from tho, or where the original file is right now :defeated:

Oh boy :( I hope you are able to find it and send it to me.

Does someone have the promo CD? I would love a lossless rip of the track.

The more I listen to London Queen, the more I wish someone told her that pop-ifying punk songs makes them...Kidz Boppy :defeated:

It's still kinda my fave so far? Chorus should have had more going on though.

EDIT: It's on iTunes

My biggest problem is probably the bridge... It's so quiet and anticlimactic. The song just isn't as "full" production wise as it could be. It feels very tame for a punk inspired pop song. I don't like how in the bridge she does the "oi oi oi" and then silence... It could be some kind of heavy drum thing...

Also, it's interesting that in the rolling stone article about the song she admits she didn't write it...

Oh boy :( I hope you are able to find it and send it to me.

Does someone have the promo CD? I would love a lossless rip of the track.

Will do, definitely. I'll check my external hard drive later!

lABVyGE.png