Fluorine

Charli XCX

The studio version has grown on me a lot, I like it so much more now

But I thought she said she would never sing something that wasn't written by her... 

But I thought she said she would never sing something that wasn't written by her...

The jittery "London Queen" sounds like "future Ramones," Charli muses, telling us it was one of the few tracks that came to her in an almost-completed state. "That's something that I would never usually do, take a song that's basically almost been written for me, but it was a song that Justin made, and I was like, fuck, this song is so good and it feels like it's about me."

When Break The Rules came out, I remember @@iseeyouupsidedown said something like 'get ready for people to make getting raped jokes when she says getting wrecked' and i was all who the fuck is gonna think rape it doesn't even sound like that. anyway a few days ago my brother was all 'is she saying getting high and getting raped' :facepalm:

Will do, definitely. I'll check my external hard drive later!

Thank you <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I've been avoiding listening to 14 because Charli doesn't want people to listen to it and I thought I would be in for something terrible. But, I finally listened to an upload on YouTube out of curiosity. Wow! That is quite impressive for a 14 year old and better than most of the brain dead stuff she's been releasing in the past year. Oh. And now I get the "14 is all about being free" reference. 

@diet Mountain Dew I thought we all knew that lol, a few of us have mentioned it. The version Charli is channeling is by the Flying Lizards. She put it on her hunger mixtape.

I didn't see anyone post about it, sorry.  :rip:

lABVyGE.png

He literally lives in or close to the same neighborhood as me!!! Charli was at a normal college house party nearby with someone I talked to on grindr!!! its too much... Idk if I'll ever recover from this..

I could've gotten high and wrecked with Charli xcx...

Lesson learned: do not infer that Charli sold out with her new material to anyone on grindr because you never know what connects they have...

He literally lives in or close to the same neighborhood as me!!! Charli was at a normal college house party nearby with someone I talked to on grindr!!! its too much... Idk if I'll ever recover from this..

I could've gotten high and wrecked with Charli xcx...

Lesson learned: do not infer that Charli sold out with her new material to anyone on grindr because you never know what connects they have...

He probably would've expected you to fuck bottom for him and he's not cute so it's not a total loss  :makeup:

BzhmW.png