Fluorine

Charli XCX

SITTING ON A PLASTIC SPEEDBOAT IN THE ULTRAVIOLET OCEAN, PLAYING COOL SONGS, TRYING TO SHOW OFF, WOW YOURE AWESOME

Is she dragging herself here? :hdu:

Hope no one minds that I'm only ripping the audio??

All g as long as you upload it this time :creep:

Is she dragging herself here? :hdu:

All g as long as you upload it this time :creep:

Course!

Might have to wait another hour as I can't start the replay from the beginning tho :toofunny:

X----into me, into you----X

Really not feeling Gold Coins and I can't tell if it's the song/lyrics itself or the fact she can't really sing it live that well yet

also I hear her reusing a lyric from Superlove in it "you're smoking through my blood"

BzhmW.png

I told myself I'd only keep Fancy but I want to keep them all but I do not want to spoil Sucker.

I'm similarly tempted to keep Famous and I Need Your Love.... Something tells me those are both songs that are going to be amazing in studio version but you never know... IMO the vocal mixing on London Queen kills it. So many layers and awkward parts in the production where it builds up to nothing or silence, it sounds weird to me.

It's done!

Only at the cost of my sleeping before I have to be awake in 4 hours!!  :cuteface:

rMvqbSd.jpg

qm84OY8.jpgDownload here!

Did you edit or do anything do it? Like, did you add some bass to it or something? The vocals sounds so much clearer in the livestream.. But thank you tho. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png