Fluorine

Charli XCX

Last night I went to charli's LA show at the Mayan. It was amazing out of all 4 times this was the best and she waved at me during caught in the middle. But my only complaint is what happens after the show. I got Charli some pop tarts and put my letter on top and had stuff for her to sign. After waiting at the exit for like 30 min. one of her friends came out and texted her to come out and meet us. But then at 1.11 Charli comes to the door and is meeting people who are inside (the fans were outside the door) and she goes to the front and talks to some girl and goes out threw the front! So I went running but right when I got there she was in her car so I yelled Charli and went to the window and I a poster and sharpie and she started waving at me and said wait then she told the driver something but he started to drive off then she looked back and waved by. I am still sad about I thought after seeing her 4 times I would finally meet her but no. Has any one else had this problem?

Last night I went to charli's LA show at the Mayan. It was amazing out of all 4 times this was the best and she waved at me during caught in the middle. But my only complaint is what happens after the show. I got Charli some pop tarts and put my letter on top and had stuff for her to sign. After waiting at the exit for like 30 min. one of her friends came out and texted her to come out and meet us. But then at 1.11 Charli comes to the door and is meeting people who are inside (the fans were outside the door) and she goes to the front and talks to some girl and goes out threw the front! So I went running but right when I got there she was in her car so I yelled Charli and went to the window and I a poster and sharpie and she started waving at me and said wait then she told the driver something but he started to drive off then she looked back and waved by. I am still sad about I thought after seeing her 4 times I would finally meet her but no. Has any one else had this problem?

I've also seen her 4 times and have never met her lol

I am still sad about I thought after seeing her 4 times I would finally meet her but no. Has any one else had this problem?

I saw her at an acoustic in-store and her only ATL show thus far and she met people after at both :toofunny:

BzhmW.png

I saw her at an acoustic in-store and her only ATL show thus far and she met people after at both :toofunny:

The show I saw her on her last tour before this one was like the only show she didn't meet people... I do t think she came out to meet people after any shows on this tour now that she's kind of famous, and the other two times I saw her was opening for Marina (she might've been somewhere but I was waiting at the front for Marina) and at a special event in London where she left right after she played.

She did take my hand during "take my hand" though haha