Fluorine

Charli XCX

How would yall feel stanning for the same bitch as my 9 year old cousins?

Is there another word for stan that i could use? It's just lost all of it's meaning and i feel like a 17 y/o gay using it.

Lol there's always "fan"

As far as the tween thing goes, it's something we've got to accept. Before anyone knew Charli I put some posters of her on my wall and felt pretty cool about it, now that everyone knows her I feel like a preteen girl.. You can't control how an artist changes their marketing I guess haha.

Her boobs are nice, but her face is plain. 

She literally looks like Charli....

marinathediamondsmarinapng.pnga42b72579d0ee94d5164df546056bf7d.jpg

The only difference is that Charli is bi-racial and is slightly more "exotic" than Marina.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

How would yall feel stanning for the same bitch as my 9 year old cousins?

Is there another word for stan that i could use? It's just lost all of it's meaning and i feel like a 17 y/o gay using it.

I don't stan...at least I don't think I do. But, I don't care what other people think. I mentioned on the Kanyetothe forum that most of Charli's fans are teenage girls and gay men. Some of her straight male fans didn't like that too much. A thousand of them could come out of the woodwork, and it still won't change the fact that most of her male fans are gay. It's like that for most female pop singers. Why does it matter? After you reach a certain age, you just stop giving a fuck. I stopped giving a fuck after I turned 25.

I don't stan...at least I don't think I do. But, I don't care what other people think. I mentioned on the Kanyetothe forum that most of Charli's fans are teenage girls and gay men. Some of her straight male fans didn't like that too much. A thousand of them could come out of the woodwork, and it still won't change the fact that most of her male fans are gay. It's like that for most female pop singers. Why does it matter? After you reach a certain age, you just stop giving a fuck. I stopped giving a fuck after I turned 25.

i just want to use it sometimes to describe my relationship with an artist/group. "fan" doesn't cut it when i'm speaking of charli/lana.

i hate how it was used so loosely during 2012-2013 to say that you're just really into someone at the moment 'cause that's not the case.