Fluorine

Charli XCX

i just want to use it sometimes to describe my relationship with an artist/group. "fan" doesn't cut it when i'm speaking of charli/lana.

i hate how it was used so loosely during 2012-2013 to say that you're just really into someone at the moment 'cause that's not the case.

MTV used to have this show called "Fanatic." The people chosen to be on there were basically stans, superfans, or whatever you want to call them. I didn't even know what a stan was until I started talking to this Russian Canadian chick who was obsessed with "Godney."

marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fanatic

MTV used to have this show called "Fanatic." The people chosen to be on there were basically stans, superfans, or whatever you want to call them. I didn't even know what a stan was until I started talking to this Russian Canadian chick who was obsessed with "Godney."

marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fanatic

I don't even know if most stans know that the term stan is derived from this

His frightening obsession. Like it's no joke. 

I don't even know if most stans know that the term stan is derived from this

His frightening obsession. Like it's no joke. 

Now I definitely know I don't stan for anyone. I would happily dump my girlfriend to marry Charlotte, but I wouldn't drive her off the bridge and shit. 

U.S. iTunes tracklist..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sucker/id909799388

So we haven't heard Doing It, Body of My Own, Hanging Around, or Die Tonight, right?

Hanging Around gives me Gravity teas... "I'm just sittin here on my treetop, just swing swing swingin awayyy" lmao it's probably something like 'we're just hangin around gettin high in ya bedroom'

Now I definitely know I don't stan for anyone. I would happily dump my girlfriend to marry Charlotte, but I wouldn't drive her off the bridge and shit. 

I DONT CARE, I LOVE IT

lABVyGE.png

I wonder if it might sound anything like Lonely Jaguar.... probably not. I'm very excited to hear this song!!!

I'm thinking she's gonna sound like how she does in Float On, which is not particularly exciting.

X----into me, into you----X

I'm thinking she's gonna sound like how she does in Float On, which is not particularly exciting.

mte...they've been hyping it as a side to Charli we've never heard before but lbr Lorde and Simon Le Bon are Boom Clap stans and don't know all the different ways she's sung before