Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guessing she just had less time so had to cut the set list and decided to cut those two? Need Your Love is the best song on the album so far though...

Edit: only a month until the album! I've somehow lost most of my hype though (probably because I already know most of the songs from seeing her live and I know her new style of music isn't my favorite) but I'm excited nonetheless!

I don't care about illegally downloading the song, but I did listen to it on YouTube. I don't know if it's because I'm listening on studio quality headphones, but she sounds sharp throughout the first verse and at the end of the song. It hurts my ears. Simon Le Bon's voice was much easier on my ears. The song sounds like a mixture of a lullaby, glitch hop, and marching band music. I won't be listening again. 

I don't care about illegally downloading the song, but I did listen to it on YouTube. I don't know if it's because I'm listening on studio quality headphones, but she sounds sharp throughout the first verse and at the end of the song. It hurts my ears. Simon Le Bon's voice was much easier on my ears. The song sounds like a mixture of a lullaby, glitch hop, and marching band music. I won't be listening again.

I can see where you're coming from. I think the song is beautiful but also I can hear her straining to make her voice that high and it's not my favorite singing style for her. I honestly haven't listned to it much since it first came out.

Edit: just realized we only have 3 of the 7 songs she said we would get before the album release... So I wonder when the other 4 are coming with less than a month left.

guys i honestly can't wait aNOTHER MONTH

i'm so fucking excited for the studio version of Sucker, y'all have no idea. it's SO GOOD

i'm jamming to the live version rn and it's just killing me

the instumental is fucking BOMB

lABVyGE.png

I can see where you're coming from. I think the song is beautiful but also I can hear her straining to make her voice that high and it's not my favorite singing style for her. I honestly haven't listned to it much since it first came out.

Edit: just realized we only have 3 of the 7 songs she said we would get before the album release... So I wonder when the other 4 are coming with less than a month left.

That's only in the UK and it's out in late January there, so I'd expect one soon

BzhmW.png

That's only in the UK and it's out in late January there, so I'd expect one soon

but when it's released in the US, everyone in the UK that wants to hear the album will have already heard it anyway because the internet exists. So it seems to make more sense for her to release all 7 tracks before the first official release, at which point every track will be free online.

Also, if the next single isn't Famous, bye Sucker era. Famous is a PERFECT single, why is she paying it dust?