Fluorine

Charli XCX

You haven't been paying attention then. I defended Break the Rules when it was the only song other than Boom Clap to be released from the album. I also predicted the album would be amazing when you and all the other cunts were saying it would suck because Break the Rules "sucked," was "bad lyrically," and "immature."

Break the Rules is still all of those things, don't act like you were ahead of the curve because you weren't accounting for the possibility of her following that track. It should be noted that none of these other songs are like BTR at all...

Breaking Up compensates how bad Boom Clap is  :oprah:

I'm living  :oprah:

Charli sis my faith in you is 100% restored  :oprah:

EXACTLY my feeling about it :oprah:

Gold Coins>Breaking Up>London Queen>>>>Boom Clap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Break The Rules

btw why is Charli's US tour listed as 'Girl Power Tour' on Wikipedia? I only know it as North American Tour 2014, it it a mistake or was it really called that? 

qqAZ3mU.png

btw why is Charli's US tour listed as 'Girl Power Tour' on Wikipedia? I only know it as North American Tour 2014, it it a mistake or was it really called that?

I don't believe that was the tour's pfficial title but Femme and Charli both called it that multiple times on social media so

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

y'all are a MESS. hating on charli, saying the worst shit about her and then praising her as soon as this bop gets released. mEESS

What the fuck is wrong with you people...If you can find me one post that says "dunn w this bitch 5ever!!1" then I'll eat my words but are we not supposed to allow her to prove herself after disliking one song? Many people invested a lot more time in her than you have so step back...

Not to be a "hipster douchebag" but I've been a fan of her since 2011 so yeah, I have been following her for the majority of her music career, and I'm allowed to have opinions about the direction she's going in...

So have I, but at least I gave the album a chance and didn't open my filthy mouth after the first listen at Break The Rules. 

lABVyGE.png

So have I, but at least I gave the album a chance and didn't open my filthy mouth after the first listen at Break The Rules. 

Again can you read, where did anyone dismiss the album? You are too quick to put yourself on a pedestal because you like that song. Like okay congrats

And not when I sent you all my Charli stuff well after 2011...

Not to be a "hipster douchebag" but I've been a fan of her since 2011 so yeah, I have been following her for the majority of her music career, and I'm allowed to have opinions about the direction she's going in...

I've been a fan of hers since before True Romance and yet I never complain and whine as much as you do. Didn't you say you preferred Marina's "music?"

And I was hoping we'd get Money, xo.

I'M NOT SORRY

http://www.target.com/p/charli-xcx-sucker-deluxe-edition-target-exclusive/-/A-16750601#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=charli+xcx

STUDIO VERSION OF THE MONEY COVER AND A FEMME BREAK THE RULES REMIX ARE ON THE WAY  :oprah:

YES YES YES YES YES YES :crying:

I've been a fan of hers since before True Romance and yet I never complain and whine as much as you do. Didn't you say you preferred Marina's "music?"

Bitch bye, gtfo.

H0bDaqU.gif