Fluorine

Charli XCX

Me, word for word

The Duran Duran guy

funny that the person who tries too hard to be hipster sometimes does NOT know who Duran Duran is 

the true definition of lel. go listen to Rio

Charli was probably ecstatic to work with them

BzhmW.png

funny that the person who tries too hard to be hipster sometimes does NOT know who Duran Duran is 

:whoopi: What did I do to you?

I know who Duran Duran are just not the names of their band members chill

I want a True Romance cover that's close-up in the style of Sucker...Or a Sucker cover that's zoomed out in the style of True Romance. Lol either of those would be cute

UQTIdes.jpg

It's kind of a mess, but yea.

lABVyGE.png

I still can't watch the London Queen lyric video

And the song has grown on me SOOOO MUCH. It has that punk influence that kinda suits Charli. And I can say the same about BTR, which is a fucking bop. The only song I dislike is Boom Clap

Caught in the Middle is the next song to be released

Ugh.. Not my favorite. I need I Need Your Love...

Also I'm really curious about the tracks she didn't play... I wonder if she didn't play them because she doesn't like them as much or they are actually really amazing and she wants them to be a surprise. To be honest, most of what she played isnt as "raw" as she keeps saying this album is, right?

In her last Twitter Q&A she called True Romance "shy and bruised" but tbh I would call True Romance more raw. I don't feel that much emotion in famous, caught in the middle, etc. Whereas Grins sounded very "raw" emotionally to me.

Why do I get the feeling we won't get the full story on Charli's feelings about True Romance until after the Sucker era is over? Maybe it just takes that long for an artist to sort out what they've achieved vs. what they wanted to achieve vs. what they still want to achieve.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Oh okay I hadn't checked GGD yet.

Yeah he's apparently going post by post and confirming a tracklist (not actually talking about promo singles) but until I see a title we don't know that gets confirmed later I'll remain speculative

BzhmW.png