Fluorine

Charli XCX

Breaking Up > Sucker > Need Your Love > Boom Clap > Gold Coins > Famous > London Queen > Caught in the Middle >>> Break the Rules

I hope those first three translate well to studio version (@@iseeyouupsidedown is right--London Queen is way too empty) because I can't have Boom Clap being the best song :ohno: It's the only one with a not lame bridge kinda...except NYL. Boom Clap's bridge is my SHIT when drunk ngl

And y'all?

Breaking Up > Sucker > Need Your Love > Boom Clap > Gold Coins > Famous > London Queen > Caught in the Middle >>> Break the Rules

I hope those first three translate well to studio version (@@iseeyouupsidedown is right--London Queen is way too empty) because I can't have Boom Clap being the best song :ohno: It's the only one with a not lame bridge kinda...except NYL. Boom Clap's bridge is my SHIT when drunk ngl

And y'all?

whaaaaat Famous is way too low on your list.

That beat is gonna be a bop on the studio version for sure!!! I agree with everything else though

whaaaaat Famous is way too low on your list.

That beat is gonna be a bop on the studio version for sure!!! I agree with everything else though

I still love it :ohno: I only loathe BTR (like really her worst song!) and feel lukewarm towards Caught in the Middle. (Famous kiiinda goes on longer than it needs to and has some inane lyrics but there are worse offenses.)

I still love it :ohno: I only loathe BTR (like really her worst song!) and feel lukewarm towards Caught in the Middle. (Famous kiiinda goes on longer than it needs to and has some inane lyrics but there are worse offenses.)

OMG I am so with you on that.

My opinion is that Break The Rules was a label-influenced release. I think they thought it was going to be a huge youth-hype track. I feel like inside the mind of Charli she probably wanted to release something else. 

For me, its probably

Breaking Up > Famous > Caught in the Middle > Sucker >> Boom Clap > I Need Your Love > Gold Coins > London Queen >>> Break The Rules

this is a bit of an exaggeration lol it makes it seem like i HATE break the rules and london queen.... I love them all but ranking wise, thats what I like

also thank you Booky for doing that the cover is PERFECT (reminds me of superlove :defeated: ) and i'll be downloading when i get home

can someone compile a list of possible songs that can fill the remainder of Sucker's tracklist?? i know its not many. body of my own, hangin' around, and OK is all I can think of .....

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

For me, its probably

Breaking Up > Famous > Caught in the Middle > Sucker >> Boom Clap > I Need Your Love > Gold Coins > London Queen >>> Break The Rules

this is a bit of an exaggeration lol it makes it seem like i HATE break the rules and london queen.... I love them all but ranking wise, thats what I like

also thank you Booky for doing that the cover is PERFECT (reminds me of superlove :defeated: ) and i'll be downloading when i get home

can someone compile a list of possible songs that can fill the remainder of Sucker's tracklist?? i know its not many. body of my own, hangin' around, and OK is all I can think of .....

1.         "Sucker"                                   

2.         "Break the Rules"       

3.         "London Queen"

4.         "Breaking Up"                       

5.         "Gold Coins"          

6.         "Boom Clap" 

7.         "Doing It"                                

8.         "Body of My Own"                

9.         "Famous"                                  

10.       "Hanging Around"                               

11.       "Die Tonight"                                       

12.       "Caught in the Middle"                    

13.       "Need Your Love"  

There's probably going to be a Target deal with 1+2 more tracks or something with Best Buy I'm sure

BzhmW.png

For me, its probably

OK was given away

X----into me, into you----X

For me: 

Caught in the Middle > Famous > Need Your Love >> Gold Coins > Boom Clap >>> Sucker >> Breaking Up > Break the Rules >>>>>> London Queen

I dislike London Queen the more I hear it. Sucker is not as bad as I originally thought, but still low on my list. Boom Clap only ranks so high because I dislike everything else so much. Charli seems to be really into Caught in the Middle. I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of her favorite songs on the album. 

My date no longer wants to go to the show because Charli is not playing most of her best songs from True Romance. 

My dog:

SuperLove > Fancy GTA Remix (live version with Charli only) >>> Breaking Up >>>>>>>>>>>>> Almost Everything Else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What I like

I don't know why, but What I Like really upsets her. It must be the low quality bass. The Fancy GTA Remix with Iggy rapping upsets her too. 

How could y'all honestly hate on London Queen tho? It's a catchy fucking bop.

SUCKER RANKING:

1. Sucker
  2. London Queen
  3. Need Your Love
  4. Famous
  5. Break The Rules
  6. (Money, if it ends up being released)
  7. Breaking Up
  8. Caught in the Middle
  9. Boom Clap
  10. Gold Coins

OH, and here's a cute cover I did for the Chicago show.

4ZO9vEy.png

lABVyGE.png

I'm really hoping Superlove appears as a bonus track. :creep: Do we have an official track list yet? I thought we did but I'm not sure.

Also who else unironically appreciates BTR? When I'm feeling immature and irresponsible, I play it and its fun. It doesn't hold a candle to True Romance, but I can't deny it really makes me want to put my dancing shoes on.