Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think I know why Charli pushed the album back and her music is not as good as before: the Becky G curse

From her Billboard interview:

The "...Baby One More Time" video by Britney Spears "is what made me want to sing," says Charli, and she thinks "Shower" by Becky G is "genius.

If you don't know what the Becky G curse is: http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=446520 and http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=573701

here's the supposed tracklist from amazon: x

• Sucker
  • Break The Rules
  • London Queen
  • Breaking Up
  • Gold Coins
  • Boom Clap
  • Doing It
  • Body Of My Own
  • Famous
  • Hanging Around
  • Die Tonight
  • Caught In The Middle
  • Need You Love

The only thing that's a little dubious about that is that the cover and date haven't been changed as well as Need Your Love missing an R

BzhmW.png

Seeing her tonight! Hope she convinces me on the new album, even though considering we've already heard all of the tracks but 4, it's confirmed that the album won't be as good as True Romance. True Romance is still my favorite album of any artist though. This doesn't mean Sucker won't still be good!

Can anyone who's been let me know if it's worth staying after? @ @@heartbreakhigh did she meet fans after the show by the merch table or anything or is she too big for that now?

Doing It sounds like it could be OK u know like "I'm doing it ok" idk :hooker:

Nah I'm sure that's the Patrik Berger registered song "Doing It Like We're Doing It"

Seeing her tonight! Hope she convinces me on the new album, even though considering we've already heard all of the tracks but 4, it's confirmed that the album won't be as good as True Romance. True Romance is still my favorite album of any artist though. This doesn't mean Sucker won't still be good!

Can anyone who's been let me know if it's worth staying after? @ @@heartbreakhigh did she meet fans after the show by the merch table or anything or is she too big for that now?

She didn't come out at all.

X----into me, into you----X

She didn't come out to meet fans the two times I saw her back when she was a flop so :eartha2:

Yeah I've gotten pretty unlucky with that... Seen her 3 times as a flop and never met her...

Anyway, she slayed tonight! I didn't really care for gold coins though... Kind of a bad closer imo, right after the flawless and energetic grins. I Need Your Love is my favorite. Can't get it out of my head!

She didn't come out to meet fans the two times I saw her back when she was a flop so :eartha2:

She came out to meet whoever was left after the ATL show in addition to that in-store

then again it was a 300 person venue that wasn't sold out

BzhmW.png

When she opened for Marina, she was at the merch table throughout the whole show! Unfortunately I did not know that and I missed her. I was so pissed. I had already seen Marina a year before that so Charli was a big reason I even went.

I remember that bc I left the pit during Marina's set to meet Charli at the merch table after reading your experience :rip: But she was off partying with Chloe Moretz