Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone else's rip of Need Ur Luv end super abruptly? :stareney:

If that's just the way it is, thank god we have a bonus track because it makes for a kinda bad ending. But SuperLove sounds great coming after it :umadney:

So...... since the song starting at 1:30 ISNT Doing It.......... we have another new song coming too

AND the Tinashe + flop thing AND the Giorgio Moroder thing, look at us getting spoiled

So...... since the song starting at 1:30 ISNT Doing It.......... we have another new song coming too

AND the Tinashe + flop thing AND the Giorgio Moroder thing, look at us getting spoiled

plus that bleachers cover, plus the UK bonus track

plus gwen's album early next year (maybe she does backing vocals on what she wrote)

what's left:

So Over You

Money

Rollercoaster (Bleachers Cover)

Moroder collab

Tinashe/Ty Dolla $ign collab

I don't actually think that's her in the trailer. Also, Gwen and Charli have never actually met and Gwen said she didn't like other women working in the studio with her because it makes her nervous so...the chances of a collab beyond writing would be remote

BzhmW.png

what's left:

So Over You

Money

Rollercoaster (Bleachers Cover)

Moroder collab

Tinashe/Ty Dolla $ign collab

I don't actually think that's her in the trailer. Also, Gwen and Charli have never actually met and Gwen said she didn't like other women working in the studio with her because it makes her nervous so...the chances of a collab beyond writing would be remote

Well I'm not saying.....i'm just saying..... :runs: :bye3:

Kmrx9Xq.jpg

CHARLI'S WORKING WITH A.G COOK :legend:

as long as it doesn't sound remotely close to that abortion of a track QT or anything released on PC Music I'll be okay

unless it sounds like that LIZ track @@comeintomybedroom posted

Charli could self produce and it would sound better  :smokes3:

BzhmW.png

On the day we meet, she’s been emailing PC Music’s hyper-pop mastermind A. G. Cook about a potential collaboration on her next album, and she recently laid down a track with Sky Ferreira that sounds like t.A.T.u. (Ferreira’s claim). Next year, she’ll feature on Giorgio Moroder’s star-studded comeback album, and sprinkle some of her signature glitter on the new release from Gwen Stefani, a singer XCX idolises.

An actual source wow: http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/22869/1/charli-xcx-suck-my-left-one

The chorus of the song is literally "fuck you" and people are complaining they think she said the f word?

They're complaining that it might be the other f word, the homophobic slur.

I'm not listening to any tracks that aren't Breaking Up, London Queen, or Break The Rules because I want some semblance of surprise for when I listen to the album. It's tough (when ARTPOP streamed early I wanted to listen soooo bad) but if I get the tracks beforehand I may as well not buy the album.

EDIT: I'm still upset "So Over You" will be a European exclusive. ??? I detest region and website exclusive tracks. I know Target gets the Money cover, but I'd rather have a Charli original than a cover... really I'd rather they all be on one album instead of spread across different versions of the album. I'm debating whether to import European Sucker or just buy the US one. I'll probably just buy the US one and remain pressed my CD won't have SOY, but add it on my digital playlists. </rant over>

They're complaining that it might be the other f word, the homophobic slur.

I'm not listening to any tracks that aren't Breaking Up, London Queen, or Break The Rules because I want some semblance of surprise for when I listen to the album. It's tough (when ARTPOP streamed early I wanted to listen soooo bad) but if I get the tracks beforehand I may as well not buy the album.

EDIT: I'm still upset "So Over You" will be a European exclusive. ??? I detest region and website exclusive tracks. I know Target gets the Money cover, but I'd rather have a Charli original than a cover... really I'd rather they all be on one album instead of spread across different versions of the album. I'm debating whether to import European Sucker or just buy the US one. I'll probably just buy the US one and remain pressed my CD won't have SOY, but add it on my digital playlists. </rant over>

Buy the US version, download the bonus tracks as a B-Side album. That's exactly the thing I did.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1