Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli posted a link to the European signed edition of Sucker on Facebook a few hours ago but then she deleted it...it's available here and i think you can still order it? she said there were limited numbers but it's still up so idk

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

charli posted a link to the European signed edition of Sucker on Facebook a few hours ago but then she deleted it...it's available here and i think you can still order it? she said there were limited numbers but it's still up so idk

mess, i ordered it 

lABVyGE.png

i'll be pissed if it isn't :lmao:

she put it up on facebook again as a sponsored post WOOhoo

also floppi XCX and Rita performed on Graham Norton last night: 

lmao @ floppi copying all of rita's moves lol

she's set to (solo) perform on the National Lottery tonight as well, so hopefully that'll boost up her sales before midnight

+ why is it only now that i've come to realise how delicious the Heartbreaks & Earthquakes mixtape was...im disgusted @ myself for sleeping on it for so long

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Have any non-Americans bought a physical copy of Sucker yet? And is the title track censored?

I'd really love if someone could upload So Over You, Red Balloon, Sucker, and Doing It ft Rita in 320! :oop2:

Have any non-Americans bought a physical copy of Sucker yet? And is the title track censored?

I'd really love if someone could upload So Over You, Red Balloon, Sucker, and Doing It ft Rita in 320! :oop2:

I'm awaiting two copies. Signed. :defeated:

I'll do if if nobody else does!

lABVyGE.png

OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s67dxj-ZUg

WE'LL NEVER GET THE FULL

this wasn't the ad I heard it in before, but I guess it was a cover of the track and not a sample in the Ty Dolla $ign song

edit: this is the one that played before the Style video, there's a rapper Questlove in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cJ5FAYBZA

BzhmW.png

I was lucky enough to listen to your collaboration with Giorgio Moroder recently, and it's absolutely great. How was that experience for you?

"He's a legend. I was very surprised he reached out to me. We never met, actually, we did all our work over email. I sent him the a capella of the song I wrote when I was like 15, 16, and he really liked it. And that's kind of it. There was no real work that actually went into it."

Maybe that Charli x Moroder track called Diamonds actually is Cuts Like Diamonds produced/remixed by Giorgio?

OMG

WE'LL NEVER GET THE FULL

WHAT IS THIS

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/interviews/a628812/charli-xcx-interview-rita-ora-wanted-doing-it-for-herself.html#ixzz3RrVU58qA

Maybe that Charli x Moroder track called Diamonds actually is Cuts Like Diamonds produced/remixed by Giorgio?

STOP I'M IN TEARS IMAGINING THAT SONG BECOMING A CLUB ANTHEM

H0bDaqU.gif