THIS

NEW

NEED UR LUV

REMIX

IS

EVERYTHING

https://soundcloud.com/neongoldrecords/need-ur-luv-borns-tommy-english-remix

lABVyGE.png

do you guys know when she started writing songs? like what age? everywhere on the internet it says 14 but i have this like vague memory of her talking about writings songs before 14 but that could be so wrong. like i remember this radio interview where she talked about some song she wrote about being a mermaid when she was a kid but maybe that was just from when she was 14 hm idk also that mermaid song, she said you could find it on the internet somewhere  :toofloppy: of course she didnt really mention where......... :crossed:

do you guys know when she started writing songs? like what age? everywhere on the internet it says 14 but i have this like vague memory of her talking about writings songs before 14 but that could be so wrong. like i remember this radio interview where she talked about some song she wrote about being a mermaid when she was a kid but maybe that was just from when she was 14 hm idk also that mermaid song, she said you could find it on the internet somewhere  :toofloppy: of course she didnt really mention where......... :crossed:

I think the mermaid song is one of the Myspace songs. I might be (/probably am) wrong tho. But I think she started when she was 14, yeah.

lABVyGE.png

So Rita Ora wanted to remake Lady Marmalade with Charli, Iggy and Miley and the entire internet + Iggy cried bloody murder.

Why does Charli have to be on this tier of awful celebs smh

I miss Charli. True Romance is such an amazing album... and Sucker is a lot of fun. :crai:

amen sis

ready for a new track on tuesday tho. holy fuck :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

I think she'll just play it on Beats 1 and not put it up onto iTunes or anything and not really make it an actual single just a 'preview'

I really want to think that XCX3 will be out next may-ish but i think thats super wishful thinking. what do u all think?

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I think she'll just play it on Beats 1 and not put it up onto iTunes or anything and not really make it an actual single just a 'preview'

I really want to think that XCX3 will be out next may-ish but i think thats super wishful thinking. what do u all think?

I want a buzz track on Tuesday, like planned.

Lots of teasing on her Tumblr and social media again, with visuals that inspired her, maybe some blog posts about who she worked with etc, maybe snippets? Lots of teasing works. 

1st single in mid January, after the whole Christmas music crap is over. WAIT - maybe Charli should do a small cover of a Christmas song in December? HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

2nd single in early April.

Album in May. PLEASE. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I'd rather it be out in April since that's usually a big release month and it'll be in time for the start of festival season

BzhmW.png