Fluorine

Charli XCX

I still think its a MySpace track thooo. She probably just found a beat somewhere and it was really produced good, cause the recording still isn't the best and she would've been teaching herself how to record better and add effects/reverb etc. so thats why the vocals aren't as bad as the other tracks haha

this track is a bop tho!

The instrumental has a very Charli vibe though idk, reminds me of the AATT leak a little bit, also I think the lyrics have more substance than what she was posting on her MySpace, where all her vocals sound like they recorded through a computer microphone... I just see it as a TR outtake with AATT and Interior, also her vocals sound a bit maturer than her MySpace days the instrumental swallows her vocals a bit which is similar to the effect on Angry All The Time I think it's a 2011 track

InSEXzN.png?1This song should leak. Its another demo. "Supernova (Get High)" someone has it on last.fm

The instrumental has a very Charli vibe though idk, reminds me of the AATT leak a little bit, also I think the lyrics have more substance than what she was posting on her MySpace, where all her vocals sound like they recorded through a computer microphone... I just see it as a TR outtake with AATT and Interior, also her vocals sound a bit maturer than her MySpace days the instrumental swallows her vocals a bit which is similar to the effect on Angry All The Time I think it's a 2011 track

Do people think Angry All the Time is an album outtake? I thought a long time ago, we established that that song (like many of the others registered around that time) was one of the many she did with all those random producers, when her label was having her write with people from all over the place just to find something that clicked. That's where the song(s) with Kool Kojack, MachoPsycho, and Matt Squire (along with many others) came from. That must've been a weird time for her, writing dozens and dozens of songs she didn't actually like that much. 

Pssh, those Rick Nowels songs might've even been done around this time. does anyone still have a screen cap of the tweets where she went off about them leaking? She said quite clearly that they were written solely for the purpose of being sold, i.i.r.c. 

Any way, Supernova was registered with Matt Squire as well, so it is most likely recorded in that weird limbo period between her MySpace days and all those crazy punk performances and her meeting Ariel Rechtshaid. Does anyone else remember that interview wherein she said that when they met, she basically wrote Stay Away in one take, and from that moment just knew they clicked? And that that was the first song (i guess excepting Feel My Pain) she wrote for the album? 

Do people think Angry All the Time is an album outtake? I thought a long time ago, we established that that song (like many of the others registered around that time) was one of the many she did with all those random producers, when her label was having her write with people from all over the place just to find something that clicked. That's where the song(s) with Kool Kojack, MachoPsycho, and Matt Squire (along with many others) came from. That must've been a weird time for her, writing dozens and dozens of songs she didn't actually like that much.

Pssh, those Rick Nowels songs might've even been done around this time. does anyone still have a screen cap of the tweets where she went off about them leaking? She said quite clearly that they were written solely for the purpose of being sold, i.i.r.c.

Any way, Supernova was registered with Matt Squire as well, so it is most likely recorded in that weird limbo period between her MySpace days and all those crazy punk performances and her meeting Ariel Rechtshaid. Does anyone else remember that interview wherein she said that when they met, she basically wrote Stay Away in one take, and from that moment just knew they clicked? And that that was the first song (i guess excepting Feel My Pain) she wrote for the album?

I just always considered AATT to be a TR outtake before TR was a thing :--/// like early stages of the creation that's how I'm approaching What the Hell too.

she all but confirmed recently to someone on IG that new material is "True Romance 2.0" but there's going to be a lot going on this year. hopefully the label just steps off and realizes Boom Clap was a fluke and they need to let her do her own thing

BzhmW.png

she all but confirmed recently to someone on IG that new material is "True Romance 2.0" but there's going to be a lot going on this year. hopefully the label just steps off and realizes Boom Clap was a fluke and they need to let her do her own thing

I can't wait, 2016 is looking gr8 already

H0bDaqU.gif

What the Hell is my favorite of the recent leaks, keep 'em coming tbh

hopefully we will get Go into the Jungle (the final version of Jungle Time) cause thats from the myspace era and Falling In Love too and Gravity.

I hope songs like Mess and Midnight leak, since the next album will be True Romance vibes.

Charli dmed me last night (:defeated:) saying "Ugh I'm dyinggggg to release it" :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: 

it makes me so happy that she is excited about what shes putting out, i cant remember her being this excited to put out sucker

i really think this era is going to be amazing and im so excited for whats to come ahhhh i love charli so much

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Charli dmed me last night ( :defeated:) saying "Ugh I'm dyinggggg to release it"  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

it makes me so happy that she is excited about what shes putting out, i cant remember her being this excited to put out sucker

i really think this era is going to be amazing and im so excited for whats to come ahhhh i love charli so much

omg allie :crying: :crying: :crying:

lABVyGE.png