Fluorine

Charli XCX

i personally think that if she wanted to put those songs out, she would have by now. n1a & pop 2 were great opportunities to do so. also, there's not really a 'popular demand' for these songs, it's just a few hundred twinks screaming about them in her mentions & on pop forums. no angel had the biggest demand, look how that turned out. i think it's safe to say these tracks won't ever see the light of day unless they leak, which they will. once people stop begging for them the hoarders will have nothing better to do and leak them.

Exactly, look at No Angel and GNO, what is the likelihood of people actually streaming Round & Round and Taxi? Like you's would get your download link on here and be done with it... or then just complain that she didn't release a music video or perform it on the rep tour.

Sometimes feel like she can't win

Also pretty excited for 100 Bad, can't believe how many song we've actually gotten this year from her  :D

no offense but yall really be letting these hackers ruin everything she does...they tease one little snippet and then y’all start screaming at her to release it and then get mad when she releases a different song i-...like can we just keep the snippets on here and wait for them to leak and not take them to twitter :defeated: yall be putting Sis THROUGH IT

no offense but yall really be letting these hackers ruin everything she does...they tease one little snippet and then y’all start screaming at her to release it and then get mad when she releases a different song i-...like can we just keep the snippets on here and wait for them to leak and not take them to twitter :defeated: yall be putting Sis THROUGH IT

me to you when you constantly cry about pop the shit-tunes

yeah but i keep my crying in the forums and not in her mentions :hooker:

ok

hopefully the shows a hit so the GP is forced to listen to Charlotte<3 maybe they'll compile all the tracks into a soundtrack like they did for that netflix original w the Christina Aguilera song

a hit with the spanish gp

i personally think that if she wanted to put those songs out, she would have by now. n1a & pop 2 were great opportunities to do so. also, there's not really a 'popular demand' for these songs, it's just a few hundred twinks screaming about them in her mentions & on pop forums. no angel had the biggest demand, look how that turned out. i think it's safe to say these tracks won't ever see the light of day unless they leak, which they will. once people stop begging for them the hoarders will have nothing better to do and leak them.

Yeah, I mean I can definitely see and understand that a lot of the stuff that has leaked, Charli probably didn't want to release... some of the super "emo" or under-developed ideas, even stuff like TKO or Sticky... like it was probably just her having fun with some ideas, during some studio sessions, and nothing more...

But her big fans love seeing that side of her too, so I guess it's a touchy subject? :biblio:

BUT... at the same time, it's kind of a different thing when there was an album draft that she was wanting to put out... XCX3, and the label said no, or whatever... delays... then the eventual leak, and they just outright canned it completely. THAT'S messed up... She wanted to put these songs out... and maybe stuff like RNR and Taxi at one point where she was even performing them as teasers to fans, and now they're just dead tracks lost in the shuffle. Again, it's like she probably wanted to release them at one point, couldn't, and they just went by the wayside...

Songs like that could still do fairly well as far as the fanbase numbers are concerned. Lots of people want these tunes and the XCX3 album, which I still feel lots of people would buy if people were JUST. GIVEN. THE. CHANCE. TO...  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap: From a pure business standpoint, it makes no sense to have finished songs that were ready to go, and then just never put them to market. Frankly, I want to spend the money on them and support Charli, and listen to them with a clear conscience, but we don't even have that option.  :smh:

Anywhoooo... did anybody see this?

https://twitter.com/yffaff/status/1036033738046615553

The rubber gloves!! :defeated: :defeated: :toofunny:  Like what if all these singles, mixtapes... EVEN the leaks and madness surrounding this 3rd album was all just apart of some SICK, vile marketing campaign to get the fans all whipped into a frenzy?? I mean, who would even go as far as to do this?!? It looks pretty official lol.

I really can't believe hackers leaked her entire 3rd album that she was excited to release but are still holding on to unfinished demos that they know have been completely scrapped..................

Also I wish the hackers would stop teasing her new music. Like let the girl release something and let it be a surprise for once.

perched for the 100 Bad remix, I think charli’s release is coming late this month tbh maybe even October since she did say “a couple of weeks” in that instagram post. Whatever it is though it does make me think we might be getting more than a single if the wait is longer than a month, but I’m not holding by breath. It’s cute that she’s keeping us fed before her next release though

giphy.gif

Yeah, I mean I can definitely see and understand that a lot of the stuff that has leaked, Charli probably didn't want to release... some of the super "emo" or under-developed ideas, even stuff like TKO or Sticky... like it was probably just her having fun with some ideas, during some studio sessions, and nothing more...

But her big fans love seeing that side of her too, so I guess it's a touchy subject? :biblio:

BUT... at the same time, it's kind of a different thing when there was an album draft that she was wanting to put out... XCX3, and the label said no, or whatever... delays... then the eventual leak, and they just outright canned it completely. THAT'S messed up... She wanted to put these songs out... and maybe stuff like RNR and Taxi at one point where she was even performing them as teasers to fans, and now they're just dead tracks lost in the shuffle. Again, it's like she probably wanted to release them at one point, couldn't, and they just went by the wayside...

Songs like that could still do fairly well as far as the fanbase numbers are concerned. Lots of people want these tunes and the XCX3 album, which I still feel lots of people would buy if people were JUST. GIVEN. THE. CHANCE. TO...  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap: From a pure business standpoint, it makes no sense to have finished songs that were ready to go, and then just never put them to market. Frankly, I want to spend the money on them and support Charli, and listen to them with a clear conscience, but we don't even have that option.  :smh:

The rubber gloves!! :defeated: :defeated: :toofunny:  Like what if all these singles, mixtapes... EVEN the leaks and madness surrounding this 3rd album was all just apart of some SICK, vile marketing campaign to get the fans all whipped into a frenzy?? I mean, who would even go as far as to do this?!? It looks pretty official lol.

T guy says it's fan made... Just needed to read the comments on the tweet

yas!!

do u have a link?

yeah yeah yeah “it was a joke!!!1!” but everyone needs to STOP asking for links of anything that’s going to be released. I’ve said this a million times. I try to be lenient to members that contribute more than spam, but that doesn’t mean you still get to spam.

ALSO I’m gonna start flagging people who erase their post and leave a period “.” that is also spam, just say you edited your post or yknow leave it alone because nobody cares anyway :)

14417469274.gif

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

are you kidding me lmao those aren’t even real rubber gloves they’re disposable rubber gloves, everyone has those at home

We literally have the album and the photoshoot in UHQ, a booklet isn’t that hard to make

I know I know, it was just funny how they were treating the album (...even though it is fake) like it was "sacred" or something lol.

T guy says it's fan made... Just needed to read the comments on the tweet

Right, I know it's fan-made... but it's just crazy someone would actually put the work into something like that lol. It looks great!

What could have been... :crai: