Fluorine

Charli XCX

the backing track is god

you probably dislike it for the lyrics, yeah? 

It has like two lyrics so I don't really care. It's so dull and she does her weird whiny "laaaaaaaaaaaahhh" thing too much, which only really works in Forgiveness.

It has like two lyrics so I don't really care. It's so dull and she does her weird whiny "laaaaaaaaaaaahhh" thing too much, which only really works in Forgiveness.

no, it's sek c U WOULDNT UNDERSTAND 

14417469274.gif

Has anybody been to a solo headlining Charli show? I'm considering going to one at the Visualite Theatre and I have a few questions :)

I think I might be going to that one too, only 3 hours from where I live and for only $15 AND 16+

Heaven especially after the hell that Marina concert dragged me through. Her fans ugh

*Super Ultra

fail on me, I'm so exhausted

BzhmW.png

I think I might be going to that one too, only 3 hours from where I live and for only $15 AND 16+

Heaven especially after the hell that Marina concert dragged me through. Her fans ugh

Yeah everything seems perfect about it! And I think the venue only has about a 500 person capacity so it would be super-intimate haha. And yes lol I remember you mentioning that about Marina's concert. It will be interesting to see the crowd that Charli brings in. Btw what do you think the chance of meeting her and getting pics would be?

H0bDaqU.gif

Btw what do you think the chance of meeting her and getting pics would be?

Unless she randomly gets really popular with her album (I Love It's chart placement is worrying me), I'm counting on it being pretty good. Praying for us both.

Ohhhh omg she's going to be very close to me June 6th!!! Fuck, I think I'm gonna try to go see her. :) 

Update for you Sitar, now I am in love with Wires. I really like Forgiveness. Valentine is super cute. This woman. :defeated: 

14417469274.gif

Ohhhh omg she's going to be very close to me June 6th!!! Fuck, I think I'm gonna try to go see her. :)

Update for you Sitar, now I am in love with Wires. I really like Forgiveness. Valentine is super cute. This woman. :defeated:

Goddddd Valentine is my favie. You have yet to drop the words that will ensure you've gotten the full Charli experience, though: END OF THE WORLD :read:

Wait you started listening today and you're already making plans to see her. HER POWER.

Goddddd Valentine is my favie. You have yet to drop the words that will ensure you've gotten the full Charli experience, though: END OF THE WORLD :read:

Wait you started listening today and you're already making plans to see her. HER POWER.

I haven't gotten around to that one yet! I just listened to Lost In Space and I just :crying:

14417469274.gif

I haven't gotten around to that one yet! I just listened to Lost In Space and I just :crying:

Skip the rest :uh:

Oooh got an email saying my Charli shirt is in tha mail :whip:

I think 'Your Eyes' is on the same level as End Of the World.

Oh my god, to be honest I forgot about Your Eyes because no one ever gave me a download some time ago when I was begging. My Charli library just seems messier day by day, I have a random Like a G6 cover but I'm missing now two songs that everyone seemed familiar with.

Are you gonna be my soldier, cimb? :hooker: Can I bother you for that download? Again?

Oh my god, to be honest I forgot about Your Eyes because no one ever gave me a download some time ago when I was begging. My Charli library just seems messier day by day, I have a random Like a G6 cover but I'm missing now two songs that everyone seemed familiar with.

Are you gonna be my soldier, cimb? :hooker: Can I bother you for that download? Again?

I'll trade you for the Like A G6 cover.

Unless she randomly gets really popular with her album (I Love It's chart placement is worrying me), I'm counting on it being pretty good. Praying for us both.

Haha me too. I never met an artist before tho, so what should I do if I wanna meet her?

H0bDaqU.gif