Fluorine

Charli XCX

Nuclear Seasons: LOVE the new intro, and it's probably one of the best tracks she'll ever make.

You (Ha Ha Ha): Still hate it. I love Gold Panda since 2 years ago, and the instrumental is just... I think the song is overtried.

Take My Hand: The best. I don't like the first part of the song, I mean, the "DON'T GO TO SLEEP", it seems stupid, but as the song goes it become SO ****ING GOOD (Specially that ethereal ending <3 )

Stay Away: Will always remain one of my favorites, the first song I ever listened by her <3

Set Me Free (Feel My Pain): I love it. It's just perfect.

Grins: My favorite song in the whole album. I LOVE Blood Diamonds, and I wished they finally made it featuring Sky Ferreira as the backing distorted vocals. It's so ****ing futuristic yet kind of tribal <3

So Far Away: Like it, don't love it.

Cloud Aura: LOVE it, though I would have included "Glow" or "Dance 4 U" instead of this one. LOVE Brooke Candaaaaaay <3

What I Like: I love some parts of this song, but not wholly.

Black Roses: SO ****ing catchy, it's like "soft 80's garage rock hits a space radio station". So catchy, and danceable, one of my favorites <3

You're the One: The worst song in the album.

How Can I: LOVE the instrumental, the vocals are kinda x.x, and the lyrics are one of the best in the album

Lock You Up: LOVE it <3

Best: Grins, Black Roses, Take My Hand, Set Me Free

Skip: So Far Away

Still Glow. Though it's obvious that the best on the album is Lock You Up. :whitney:
Lock You Up is amazing. Glow is just okay to me.

My favorite Charli song is Grins. Heartbreaks And Earthquakes was the first thing I heard, and Grins stuck with me I guess.
Ah I see. I like Grins too, but it's not one of my faves. I feel like just as I started to get into it more the album dropped and I had a whole new version to try and get used to!

H0bDaqU.gif

Can you post download links here? I'll post the Franchesckaar remixes if anyone wants them since I can actually upload shit now  :quote:

Pretty much as long as it isn't Lana stuff :creep:

Does anyone have/can upload a zip of her unreleased? I only have Emelline/Art Bitch/Franchesckaar and the ones from her Bebo. Thanks!

Here's most, but it's old. D: http://www.mediafire.com/?uw8aiul7132uffj 

Anything else might be on this SoundCloud, but looks like many of their downloads are used up. :(

Does anyone have Wires from the Daytrotter Sessions that they can send me, please? Was it ever available for dl on that soundcloud?

Yup, but downloads are maxed out...here are two links.