Fluorine

Charli XCX

What do you mean exactly?

I'm just gonna make a mix of my favorite songs from the album and add some others in there that I think would've fit. It's gonna be like Heartbreaks and Earthquakes in terms of how the songs will flow into each other.

14417469274.gif

I'm just gonna make a mix of my favorite songs from the album and add some others in there that I think would've fit. It's gonna be like Heartbreaks and Earthquakes in terms of how the songs will flow into each other.

Oh gotcha! Def post the tracklist when you're done! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Sound cool  :sass:

FUCK YES WE HAVE A TRACKLISTING

14 by Charli XCX:

R-4486889-1366460366-5646.jpeg

R-4486889-1366461292-6068.jpeg

Someone on Popjustice has it. They purchased it from this link. They were pretty quick because I emailed the seller and told them that if they shipped to my country, I would get it. Well, anyway. I feel it's kind of closer to us now, so I hope it eventually comes out.

they have to have a digital copy, offer to buy it from them

BzhmW.png

THE COVER!  :airplease:

We're not going to be much closer to it though - that user has loads of rare or unreleased and we haven't really gotten anything from him so far  :oprah:

Yeah, he's pretty aggravating.  :smokes: I mean, I'm glad he didn't share the sampler before it leaked, but this is something that will never be used! 

And almost worse, his lyric scans are virtually completely undecipherable. :defeated: 

Yeah, he's pretty aggravating.  :smokes: I mean, I'm glad he didn't share the sampler before it leaked, but this is something that will never be used! 

And almost worse, his lyric scans are virtually completely undecipherable. :defeated: 

I know  :defeated:

I am glad that we at least have the track listing and the cover in "rather" good quality. It sucks that we can barely read what the lyrics say.

All we can do is to hope he'll eventually share one song or other from it, or that another CD will be put up someday. I would get the physical version but I'm not paying someone for songs, really. :horror:

"Hi, I'm Charli Aitchison, AKA Charli XCX. I live near London (massive, haha) and write all my own songs in an indie/pop/grime style (waaaah!). I was 14 when I recorded this album and fifteen when it was released in 2008. The songs I write are about my mates and experiences. I play all the instruments and do all the singing, including the backing vocals. My drumming is a bit shit so sorry for any mistakes (eeeeek!) I just got Darren (rude-boi !!) my producer, to drum on 'Lucy'. My influences at the moment are Hadoucken!; Kate Nash; Justice; Crystal Castles; Calvin Harris and things like afro-beatz and other jamz (brrrrrap!!). Also thanks to Lily Allen for having the balls to show us how it's done. If the whole world was a tortoise I'd have eight wheels".

:oprah: I want it so bad.

Where are the lyric scans?

I e-mailed the ebay member asking is she/he would sell me an album rip or digital copy.

I did the same :hillary:

All willing participants apply to pool our money for it :icant:

I did the same :hillary:

All willing participants apply to pool our money for it :icant:

Hopefully they don't try to ask a ridiculous amount of money.

I feel bad for them. :S

Also, they said it had never been played...they wouldn't have digital rips to begin with, now, would they? 

I feel bad for them. :S

Also, they said it had never been played...they wouldn't have digital rips to begin with, now, would they? 

Pray they lied :brows3: