Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lyrics!

Mad disappointed she says "wasn't looking for a thug" rather than "fuck" in So Far Away.

I know! A few weeks ago, after like the 70th time I listened to it I was like does she thug? But I was like nahhh.

I got all the words right in Charli's rap in Cloud Aura and So Far Away tho!!!

He sent me a track list.ALBUM SAMPLER:NUCLEAR SEASONSINTERIORSTAY AWAYMERMAIDS & MERMENSET ME FREE (DEMO)HA HA HA (DEMO)IDK how legit he is tho.

Hmmmm... can you ask him if it was on a CD? As far as I know Interior wasn't on any samplers.

He sent me a track list.

ALBUM SAMPLER:

NUCLEAR SEASONS

INTERIOR

STAY AWAY

MERMAIDS & MERMEN

SET ME FREE (DEMO)

HA HA HA (DEMO)

IDK how legit he is tho.

The last two songs were on the first sampler along with Nuclear Seasons if I remember correctly.

Mermaids & Mermen isn't a legit title as far as I know

BzhmW.png

The last two songs were on the first sampler along with Nuclear Seasons if I remember correctly.

This.

For anyone that's still a bit confused, the first sampler included Nuclear Seasons, Stay Away (both the single versions from what I've been told), the You're The One demo (referred to as In The Dark), the You (Ha Ha Ha) demo and the Set Me Free demo (Feel My Pain).

Supposedly another one also exists with demos of Lock You Up and Take My Hand.

This.

For anyone that's still a bit confused, the first sampler included Nuclear Seasons, Stay Away (both the single versions from what I've been told), the You're The One demo (referred to as In The Dark), the You (Ha Ha Ha) demo and the Set Me Free demo (Feel My Pain).

Supposedly another one also exists with demos of Lock You Up and Take My Hand.

Yeah, I have the first sampler, but I thought they were speaking of another You demo 'cause the first one is so shitty.

So what True Romance outtake titles do we have? A friend sent to me that he had a 3rd album sampler (last one), he still hasn't sent a track list though :( I know that there is: Interior, and most of the mixtape tracks.

We know, for sure, 

• 'Interior' (produced by Ariel)
  • 'Midnight' 
  • Rick Nowels song
  • Greg Kurstin song
  • Linda Perry song
  • MNEK song(s) 
  • 'Jungle' (I'm pretty sure it was at one point going to be on the album)
  • 'Mess' (performed live, and I'm sure a studio version exists)

She also recorded a studio version of 'The Killing Moon,' but I have no idea what she was going to do with it...maybe she would've put it on the mixtapes, but never got around to it? Additionally, there are some random songs she did with other producers, but, like 'I Love It,' they might be given away to other artists. 

He sent me a track list.

ALBUM SAMPLER:

NUCLEAR SEASONS

INTERIOR

STAY AWAY

MERMAIDS & MERMEN

SET ME FREE (DEMO)

HA HA HA (DEMO)

IDK how legit he is tho.

Hmmmm... can you ask him if it was on a CD? As far as I know Interior wasn't on any samplers.

I started the 'rumor' - if you could call it that - about the second sampler, so it's only right I should qualify my belief that it exists, and at least try to explain why with the evidence I have. 

There is a user on last.fm, who, last Fall, started scrobbling some songs which were registered about the same time on ASCAP. Interestingly enough, all the titles came from a compilation she had labelled "Rough Demo - Ask Client Before Pitching." I have no idea now what this could mean, much less did I understand what it meant back then. But the tracklist for this album - which I thought had to be a sampler - was as follows: 

• Black Roses
  • How Can I
  • Interior
  • Lock You Up (Demo)
  • Take My Hand

That's what I assume constituted the second sampler, but then again, I'm not sure. If any of you would like to try to contact her, or investigate for yourself what she has on her profile, here is a link to the album as listed in her library. 

Just felt it was only right for me to clarify this, because, as Andrew pointed out, I'm sure it sometimes comes across as if I have 'special knowledge' about Charli + her music, when most of my info comes from research that can be readily accessed if you just know where to look. 

Yes, as Electra Heart confirmed. ;) 

And I've never heard of "Mermaids & Mermen," but I'm intrigued by this title. You see, the song title "I Want to Be a Mermaid" has also been thrown around a good bit, but I've never seen it listed on MySpace, Bebo, Last.fm, or any other site where her old songs are listed. I mean, it could definitely be real, but perhaps it's an alternate title for this song! :O 

In other news, I know someone who has a second demo of "You (HA HA HA)," but if we ever do get to hear it, it won't be from him. :(