Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who would ever release a cover amidst a period of no releases? Like it would’ve made sense for her to release it during N1A/Pop 2 era bc we had so much original material, now that everybody’s waiting for her to say something about her new album she comes out with a cover like what?? Is?? The??? Reasoning?? Behind???

Couldn’t she drop it after her first single/as a b side to ride on the hype? Now it’s been 6 months since 1999 and all the hype has died. It would’ve been such a good move to release it alongside 1999

well Diplo said before that they'd worked on a Wannabe cover right? and the brief instrumental snippet from that video sounds like it could be Wannabe, it's the right tempo https://www.instagram.com/p/BvcxFHOBL5x/

we don't know for sure what they're gonna release but it makes sense that it would be Wannabe. I wish it was an original song but beggars can't be choosers

aaah i see... that sounds like a reggaetton song lol

ya'll omg After the Afterparty is picked up some streams on Spotify (two ATAP songs are in her top 10) and i think on youtube too! I think this is because the app tiktok. A bunch of different users made tiktok videos with ATAP and Boys songs (there pretty lame but a bunch of them have a lot of views). 

She hasn't released new music in a while so this spike isn't that like amazing but still omg we gotta take advantage of tiktok and promote her there when her new stuff drops   :creep:

Are you ignorant? You sound ignorant

wannabe is iconic but when you go to the root of it it's literally a dried out chorus intertwined with a faux rap inaudible part. like there are literally millions of pop songs that she could cover and she heads to the least interesting one of them