Fluorine

Charli XCX

So we are getting taxi Charli wouldn't take to all her social media platforms to talk about it for us not to get it

Thats what we deserve for listening the whole xcx 3 leaked album lol just kidding but she said its a Sophie release already lets just wait now, its getting released someday in one way or another. Shes just crazy about making that social media tease about taxi bc people will beg her even more

Thats what we deserve for listening the whole xcx 3 leaked album lol just kidding but she said its a Sophie release already lets just wait now, its getting released someday in one way or another. Shes just crazy about making that social media tease about taxi bc people will beg her even more

Well Charli it was a nice run, but it's over now..... 

We all know Sophie isn't going to release it, it's been years, burn rubber won't ever be released either or screw it up..... I cannot believe Sophie keeps doing this to us 

so she's gonna follow up a lead single to an album 6 months later with ANOTHER feature on a song she basically already released what the hell is going on in here on this day

Sunday will make it 8 months 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

i just don't like collabs that much in general, especially when they're lead singles. but if this helps charli's career and she's happy about it then we will stream. even if... she could've randomly picked another song from her "unreleased 2017 tracks" folder and give us something that's actually new but whatever i guess

so the bioyl mv never existed or she's just gonna throw lizzo in it?

tbh this feature just makes me more sure that she has no idea of what she's doing or it's lost in the mix - with the """help""" of atlantic or not - it doesn't feel 100%

unless all we heard from ratclipse and others were just pure bs

so the bioyl mv never existed or she's just gonna throw lizzo in it?

tbh this feature just makes me more sure that she has no idea of what she's doing or it's lost in the mix - with the """help""" of atlantic or not - it doesn't feel 100%

unless all we heard from ratclipse and others were just pure bs

no, it's true that the video was filmed very long ago (at least 6 months ago). not sure if that was before lizzo was added, but I think we're going to get a solo version anyway, possibly the video version will be solo with the main streamed version the feature. let's just wait and see, she's working very hard and we need to be patient

no, it's true that the video was filmed very long ago (at least 6 months ago). not sure if that was before lizzo was added, but I think we're going to get a solo version anyway, possibly the video version will be solo with the main streamed version the feature. let's just wait and see, she's working very hard and we need to be patient

Is taxi in the grand scheme of things?

was it really directed by hannah like someone said in atrl?

and that's a way of doing it but i don't know if it's gonna work, mariah did something similar with a no no where she released the mv with the solo version and then re-released again with stefflon on it...

she should release an ep of blame it fcs: the solo ver, lizzo ver, stefflon ver and a remix 

was it really directed by hannah like someone said in atrl?

and that's a way of doing it but i don't know if it's gonna work, mariah did something similar with a no no where she released the mv with the solo version and then re-released again with stefflon on it...

she should release an ep of blame it fcs: the solo ver, lizzo ver, stefflon ver and a remix 

lol no hannah didn't direct it

i love lizzo but her and charli and in a completely different vein sonically and i just don't know if they belong in a song together

everybody thought this with Lipgloss .... so being hopeful. i think the track will be fun