Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hi! First post here

Does anyone have a remake of the Roll With Me AG live intro?? If not, does anyone have the lollapalooza performance that was taken down where it was played in HQ?? Thanks!

I’m sorry y’all know i stay up to date but i somehow missed this- what is Spicy?

A collab with Diplo that was originally meant to be her cover of Wannabe but apparently they reworked it into a new song afaik. Some of my details might be wrong though.

A collab with Diplo that was originally meant to be her cover of Wannabe but apparently they reworked it into a new song afaik. Some of my details might be wrong though.

It’s Herve Pagez single featuring Diplo and Charli.

I hope she plans on releasing taxi as a throwaway while we wait for the album....I dunno why else she would post about it on three diff social media platforms

Let alone the fact Sophie played out of nowhere this month during her live shows, the lyrics being forbidden to be uploaded on Genius, youtube live performances deleted, let alone soundcloud remixes, her shade on social media... I dont think shes releasing this anytime soon but its just torture teasing us the way she did lol

it's all a whole mess honestly

1999 was supposed the 1st single from xcx3 but then we only had 1 - big - tv performance, a shitload of remixes (than u easyfun) and now it's been just speculation about what she's gonna do next but i'm pretty sure she doesn't even know anymore

maybe the whole bioyl release + mv was never a thing

I know it’s only April but the lack of news & information has me worried that XCX3 is not happening this year anymore. :(

honestly this is accurate :/ like there’s gotta be a good 3-4 month lead time for the announcement, and maybe a buzz single before that too. if it’s gonna get released by the fall then something’s gotta happen soon, like sometime in May at the latest

charli sings for like 2 seconds in "the big finale" song from the uglydolls soundtrack

i guess that's our april release  :toofunny:

omg we're being fed <3 <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D :D

xMcVPI7.jpg

Let alone the fact Sophie played out of nowhere this month during her live shows, the lyrics being forbidden to be uploaded on Genius, youtube live performances deleted, let alone soundcloud remixes, her shade on social media... I dont think shes releasing this anytime soon but its just torture teasing us the way she did lol

It’s what we deserve... :defeated: :defeated:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

honestly this is accurate :/ like there’s gotta be a good 3-4 month lead time for the announcement, and maybe a buzz single before that too. if it’s gonna get released by the fall then something’s gotta happen soon, like sometime in May at the latest

If anything we can hope to expect a new song by the time pitchfork fest comes in July because she said she was bringing out a special guest - and Clairo is performing at the fest on the same day and they've seemingly worked on a song for the album according to her instagram stories from a couple months ago so I'm assuming she would be the so called "special guest"