Fluorine

Charli XCX

ik but I remember when she dropped officially GNO, all of you talked shit about her for releasing a leaked stuff 

btw atlantic won't let her release this track ever, they usually focus on business not concept or smth :party: only generic stuff for now guys  :party:

i mean, i just believe it when i see it, it's been quite a while without music and we already had the whole BIOYL thing that looks that it's not going to happen anymore and now this, what is she even doing with her career honestly

You think she’s teasing a Taxi release? I see you all have your clown suits on.

i mean she has acknowledged it twice... like if she was able to release the monthly drops imo it's not that farfetched to think she can release this too

You think she’s teasing a Taxi release? I see you all have your clown suits on.

Im wearing it 100%.

Taxi was being planned as one of the summer releases last year but 1999 came thru. Remember the last time she teased abt releasing a song at the same week Focus + No Angel came right after? She could be 99% joking with us but i dont think she would bring this attention about Taxi again in public if shes not planning something... or shes just being lunatic bc ppl will drag her about this song over and over but harder

Someone please leak her cover of believe in studio quality, I'm tired of hearing these dumb asses yelling and talking in the back  :defeated:

Twice’s Charli XCX produced track, Girls Like Us, is now released online. You can definitely hear the charli production in this.

That is the freaking tough love back track oh my God

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

idk about that tweet...on the one hand she teased the summer singles last year in a really similar way, on the other hand I feel like she’s prob just joking around. I also know ppl theorized that Taxi would be a Sophie release ft Charli (based off what Charli hinted at that one show in Australia last year) so that makes it seem less likely that Charli is actually gonna release it

Remember the last time she teased abt releasing a song at the same week Focus + No Angel came right after? She could be 99% joking with us but i dont think she would bring this attention about Taxi again in public if shes not planning something.

You all keep mentioning the monthly releases but forget to mention that 5ITM was the only surprise release and the rest we all knew about before she even announced them. I doubt ~certain~ people on the internet would let her surprise release Taxi + she has a ~big~ feature coming out in the next couple of weeks so I doubt she’ll release anything soon.