Fluorine

Charli XCX

seing pop the glock being the first one makes me so happy because i remember back when this song came out i was in 7th grade and i was the weirdo who ws really into it and no one else liked it

just so you know angels - i am working on new music and things are coming this year. i know i’m slow sometimes but i want things perfect. this new era will be all things Charli. kind of a continuation of pop 2 but also more Charli than ever before. no compromises, my best yet.

I’m so excited for every last thing she does it’s a joke

Glad she’s given us a message about what we can look forward to from her this year unlike someone we know in the matcha collective

I feel like her saying "things are coming this year" is almost hinting that we'll get some singles but maybe not the album til next year.... BUT if that's true I am totally ok with that, I agree I want her to take her time so she can make it exactly how she wants it to be

also "kind of a continuation of Pop 2" has me so fucking hyped, that's exactly what I wanted to hear  :D

charli re-releasing track 10 ft lizzo is something that actually could happend with her

also her saying that its the most charli project and releasing bioyl matches together

Your post sound like you are questioning the BIOYL/Lizzo release. It's coming.

calm down tiger until i see a date she isn't releasing anything 

i just meant that if she loves that song and it's a part of her project then yeah its probably her most "charli" album ever.......................................

and i wouldnt be surprised if it was reworked by ag/sophie again