Fluorine

Charli XCX

0gBhNNS.png

thank you!! She’s really coming!

so is it out tonight? I’m confused since it’s not out in NZ/Aus

if it’s not til next week then that’s fine cuz I’ll just listen to Got My Number to tide me over lol

EDIT: ok after actually reading that playlist description now it sounds sus lol

asking ppl to comment love in their language on instagram kinda fits with a global release

but I feel like it's unlikely that she would do a surprise drop with zero warning, especially for her first single in 6 months

I'm guessing next Friday and the playlist description was a slip up

In all of the "Best of" playlists on Apple Music, none of them have descriptions when they're naming specific artists from what I can see. Best of the week shows this for me:

"Each week, our editors select some of the world's most exciting new music. If you hear something you like, add it to your library." and it looks like it updates on Mondays

0gBhNNS.png

Apple music lowkey leaking the "suprise release"lol Charles is cursed poor girl.

Btw Iggy is also releasing a song today and its not out in NZ because of leaking purposes SO shes releasing US time worldwide (i dont know which one) so it doesnt leak. Charli is doing the same

How many hours until the release guys?

Lately her body is serving McDonalds and her face alcoholic but I'm here for the music so she could turn into a Gremlin and I wouldn't care.

The bangs make It even worse tho.

Excuse me?