Fluorine

Charli XCX

whatever happens let it happen, if you like it support it

if you dont like it, still support it so charli gets the stats and figures to allow her to continue to make the stuff you do or eventually will like

dont make your judgments and set expectations prematurely just from a database registration, that could literally mean that lizzo only recorded her feature today and they registered the copyright after the session, and that the single still needs to go through creating the whole rollout and distribution, usually months in advance - could also mean it's dropping on friday who tf knows and it's fine if we don't too, maybe for once we can let what's meant to be a surprise drop actually be one. 

rip it when it comes out in nz the day before like we always do sure but for her next couple releases lets give charli what she deserves yea?

X----into me, into you----X

If you think Lizzo (who is on Warner) was a “coincidence” to be featured on charli’s next Atlantic mainstream attempt for another single, you must be dreaming! Charli and her being good friends may be a reason why Charli is more excited to release it / more on board with the release but that’s about it. Lizzo just released her debut album and is all of a sudden popping off with her material etc. Atlantic most likely will only promote a Charli single now if it’s accompanied by a feature and to charlis luck now it’s Lizzo because of the timing. This definitely is planned whether you choose to believe it or not but ANYWAYS my main concern is hoping this pops off so we can get past the new “lead” single for this never ending album cycle tbh. xx

giphy.gif

whatever happens let it happen, if you like it support it

if you dont like it, still support it so charli gets the stats and figures to allow her to continue to make the stuff you do or eventually will like

dont make your judgments and set expectations prematurely just from a database registration, that could literally mean that lizzo only recorded her feature today and they registered the copyright after the session, and that the single still needs to go through creating the whole rollout and distribution, usually months in advance - could also mean it's dropping on friday who tf knows and it's fine if we don't too, maybe for once we can let what's meant to be a surprise drop actually be one. 

rip it when it comes out in nz the day before like we always do sure but for her next couple releases lets give charli what she deserves yea?

it's funny how you all post the same stuff about supporting the single with every release since atap

Hi, I’m completely new to this thread. Does anyone has a HQ picosong link for Wires?? Also, I have a HQ version of Taxi feat Cupcakke, idk if thats something that anyone’s still looking for?

pretty sure that taxi ft cupcakke was an edit made by a fan and it's up on soundcloud

Lizzo just released her debut album and is all of a sudden popping off with her material etc.

omg this Lizzo erasure, sis is on her her 3rd album shskfhsja

Did the GNO instrumental ever leak btw?

Edit: nvm I got it

Hi, I’m completely new to this thread. Does anyone has a HQ picosong link for Wires?? Also, I have a HQ version of Taxi feat Cupcakke, idk if thats something that anyone’s still looking for?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the highest quality we have of Wires is 128kbps or the 320kbps of the live version she did for the Daytrotter Sessions

When I first saw the new banner (https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/103012173/1556311035/1500x500) it reminded me a ton of the alleged CTMP video shoot https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/998007824046264321 i thought maybe it was the same house/room but like before it got decorated. I mean it is so not the same but a bitch was excited at the thought it could be... before the info about BIOYL feat Lizzo surfaced and destroyed my hopes and dreams.

I haven't listened to BIOYL, what is it like? is the chorus like of track 10? is it upbeat or slow and emotional? or is it upbeat AND emotional? is we getting a banger or a lucky type song?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I haven't listened to BIOYL, what is it like? is the chorus like of track 10? is it upbeat or slow and emotional? or is it upbeat AND emotional? is we getting a banger or a lucky type song?

upbeat. there's a drop after the "i blame it on your love, everytime I fuck it up" part, + the first verse of Track 10 is the prechorus and there is a first verse that sounds like the second verse of track 10

"I just wanna drink you up
Pour you in a silver cup
You know I like to party
But you know I love your body
So many things I shouldn't do
I hate myself for hurting you
Honestly, I'm reckless
I'm sorry if I'm selfish"

xMcVPI7.jpg