Fluorine

Charli XCX

Phaeleh answered me back and said if Charli emails him or tweets him about releasing Jungle, he'll dig out the unremixed version for us. Otherwise it will never see the light of day

Old news, Andrew.  :P

SHE ALREADY RELEASED IT!

!!!

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone, blackmail him...wasn't the paycheck for his remix enough?   :smokes:

Do you guys REALLY think she'll pump out album #2 Rihanna-style?

I already see her sitting there working on a tracklisting for album 3 with the amount of excess material I'm assuming she has from the True Romance sessions  :omfg2:

BzhmW.png

I already see her sitting there working on a tracklisting for album 3 with the amount of excess material I'm assuming she has from the True Romance sessions  :omfg2:

I mean, this is the chick who pumped out a full album by the time she was fifteen years old...I bet she has at least a hundred tracks up her sleeve. :teehee:

I already see her sitting there working on a tracklisting for album 3 with the amount of excess material I'm assuming she has from the True Romance sessions :omfg2:

K well I hope you're not getting my hopes up for nothing lol. Praying for a fall/winter album tbh. Just go ahead and give it Charli.

H0bDaqU.gif

T.B.H, I bet Phaeleh's getting so sick of getting Jungle emails that basically we should send him so many and we'll only stop sending him emails when he uploads the unremixed song.  :hooker:

My sentence structure is terrible up there, good god.  :facepalm:

X----into me, into you----X

T.B.H, I bet Phaeleh's getting so sick of getting Jungle emails that basically we should send him so many and we'll only stop sending him emails when he uploads the unremixed song. :hooker:

My sentence structure is terrible up there, good god. :facepalm:

It's time to get the hack machine going tbh :mj:

BzhmW.png

Since Jungle is old news, it wouldn't be that disrespectful to mention it to her if you were to see her...Same with Lonely Jaguar...

Alright, people going to Charli concerts in the next few months, enjoy yourselves, but you have a job now.

CHARLI WHY???? I AM NOT HERE FOR YOU GETTING YOURSELF INTO THE TRAGEDY THAT IS THE "GAGA DEL MARINA" BANDWAGON

KILL

ME

NOW

AgY7A.gifAgY7A.gifAgY7A.gifAgY7A.gifAgY7A.gifAgY7A.gif

GURL BYE

lABVyGE.png