Fluorine

Charli XCX

And for ya'll xrated cunts here, here's a little outtake from me ~

8VRaLHu.jpg

:defeated: Thank you!!!! What year - 2010? 

And what is that thing she's holding?

Looks like a life-sized witch costume...maybe the inspiration for "B!TCH ZO SXC?" :teehee: 

yes. 

Yes.

YEs.

YES.

So is True Romance the best place to start, or should I go with the mixtape, or does she have EPs or...? I don't know, I'm completely unfamiliar with her work :ohno:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Should I get into her? I'm pretty indifferent.  :pft: 

YES. I was too omg but I finally decided to cave in and listen to her and I am so happy I did. 

So is True Romance the best place to start, or should I go with the mixtape, or does she have EPs or...? I don't know, I'm completely unfamiliar with her work :ohno:

You should start the classic way and listen to her mixtapes first! Her first one is Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and then the Super Ultra Mixtape. After that, skip the EPs (they're just tracks from the album, no extras) and go straight for True Romance. Then, after you'll have fallen in love with her, go for the unreleased songs. :flutter: If you need help with anything let me know! :) I will happily make a Charli folder of stuff you need if you want it. 

14417469274.gif

YES. I was too omg but I finally decided to cave in and listen to her and I am so happy I did. 

You should start the classic way and listen to her mixtapes first! Her first one is Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and then the Super Ultra Mixtape. After that, skip the EPs (they're just tracks from the album, no extras) and go straight for True Romance. Then, after you'll have fallen in love with her, go for the unreleased songs. :flutter: If you need help with anything let me know! :) I will happily make a Charli folder of stuff you need if you want it. 

Thank you for the advice and the offer (I may take you up on that later)!

tumblr_mlo51ngHbQ1rmhhnno1_500.gif

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Unlike Bill, I would tell you to go straight to True Romance

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

:derpna: but the album is the strong card, I have the mixtapes but the album is what got me hooked on Charli

True! I guess I'm looking at it from a more stan point of view. H&B is definitely a bit lacking. Super Ultra shines in some areas and falls flat in others. I just think she should go in chronological order I guess.. :rip: of official releases, that is, like stuff Charli has put out that's been part of something. 

14417469274.gif

If I'm not sure, the lyrics are in blue.

'Yo, chain so (chainsaw?) tight with a wrapped up mic

I'm an ill motherfucker and I only drink snake bite

Get yourself right, lock you in the fucking coffin

Bury you alive and there ain't no way i'm fucking stopping

You're a sad bitch, but I'm a bad bitch

Got more cheese than your motherfucking sandwich

Speak another language, you will never understand me

Roll deep, with guns in the fucking ??? (candy??)

I'm on the japanese hardcore, fuck you up quick with a hammer and a hacksaw

Uh, your bitches know I'm so gnarly, eatin' up the trap like OW OW CHARLII

This a motherfucking murder scene, and a serial killer, only 18

Yeah, yeah it's a underage wet dream, uh, but that bitch so sexy

Blahblahblah talking at the end. Can someone else do this part?

14417469274.gif

I guess I was the only one hooked on her unreleased stuff before anything else.

True Romance is a perfect introduction to Charli, though. It's not like the other stuff is difficult to get into, but that's just the utmost quality.