Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay so I decided to make to single covers out of fun for Set Me Free (Feel My Pain). The first one is inspired to match the style of True Romance/What I Like cover. The second one is made to look like the You (Ha Ha Ha) cover. Thoughts? :)

ebC0WJ3.jpg

r9lOhtA.jpg

PS these look much better on a small screen haha...

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay so I decided to make to single covers out of fun for Set Me Free (Feel My Pain). The first one is inspired to match the style of True Romance/What I Like cover. The second one is made to look like the You (Ha Ha Ha) cover. Thoughts? :)

ebC0WJ3.jpg

r9lOhtA.jpg

PS these look much better on a small screen haha...

Distressingly pixelated :paris:

I would if everyone pitched in :creep:

Holler if you get that (unlikely) agreement then. I have a spare college tuition.

I hate leaving here because this is the only place on the web that I don't see Charli slander :crying2: As if it's even valid to call her a second-rate Marina. Their voices may sound alike when neither are using their full volume but their music is not even that similar. In particular people need to compare True Romance to The Family Jewels. Marina's on some quirky indie Kate Bush-channeling stuff and Charli is all spacey. Even their electronic stuff is different types of electronic. I hate it :crying:

Are you talking about Anfunny, Andrew? Don't waste your time if it is. :creep:

He's usually hesitant to hand over rare singles/albums and such - I asked him if he had some A*M*E songs once and he was having none of it :creep:

Distressingly pixelated :paris:

Yeah :noparty: Well I made these on my iPod Touch after midnight for fun with a few apps and very LQ pics. I could totally redo either of them with HQ pics one day. Still, looking on a screen 1/20th of my computer, they look pretty good imo lol

H0bDaqU.gif

I still think it was really selfish of him. He sure as hell wasn't the only person watching that auction and then he swoops in and ensures no-one else gets a chance at it. I didn't even know eBay sellers were allowed to take down listing to sell it privately.

Perpetually overreacting about this, but fuck it.

I mean I got a copy of Sky's Ghost EP for $10 by messaging the user and asking him to remove it before people really went in on it

Should another copy of 14 go up, it better go to someone on lanaboards. I'd probably pay upwards of $200 for it though

BzhmW.png