Fluorine

Charli XCX

let me address something in here: if you became a fan from vroom vroom onwards youre a fake fan  :hooker: like imagine being complacent with collabs being a consistent thing. Its okay to assume of these collab songs are going to be a detriment artistically (like a person not needed/doesn't fit the mood of the track/straight up ruins it). I can name examples like femmebot (i would kill for a charli only no mykki blanco version) and any collab she's done with these non black rappers

let me address something in here: if you became a fan from vroom vroom onwards youre a fake fan  :hooker: like imagine being complacent with collabs being a consistent thing. Its okay to assume of these collab songs are going to be a detriment artistically (like a person not needed/doesn't fit the mood of the track). I can name examples 

Only two songs I ever heard from her back then were "I Love It " and "Boom Clap" Not my fault the label doesnt promote Choli but go off I guess  :lmao:  :lmao:

let me address something in here: if you became a fan from vroom vroom onwards youre a fake fan :hooker: like imagine being complacent with collabs being a consistent thing. Its okay to assume of these collab songs are going to be a detriment artistically (like a person not needed/doesn't fit the mood of the track/straight up ruins it). I can name examples like femmebot (i would kill for a charli only no mykki blanco version) and any collab she's done with these non black rappers

I stanned charli from the new album what does that make me?

let me address something in here: if you became a fan from vroom vroom onwards youre a fake fan  :hooker: like imagine being complacent with collabs being a consistent thing. Its okay to assume of these collab songs are going to be a detriment artistically (like a person not needed/doesn't fit the mood of the track/straight up ruins it). I can name examples like femmebot (i would kill for a charli only no mykki blanco version) and any collab she's done with these non black rappers

brainless to say "non black rappers" as if they arent shit right after you throw a black rapper that shes worked with under the bus

tumblr_p10hgnXBBT1vc5xspo1_400.gif

jesus. gross.

let me address something in here: if you became a fan from vroom vroom onwards youre a fake fan :hooker: like imagine being complacent with collabs being a consistent thing. Its okay to assume of these collab songs are going to be a detriment artistically (like a person not needed/doesn't fit the mood of the track/straight up ruins it). I can name examples like femmebot (i would kill for a charli only no mykki blanco version) and any collab she's done with these non black rappers

imagine thinking this was worth posting

14417469274.gif