Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wha?? Where/when did she say that? Link? 

Anytime she's questioned about them...she was even critical of '14' during her MySpace days. 

So I watch this guy's music reviews a bunch on YouTube and to me although I disagree with him in areas, he usually seems very educated on music and I respect his opinions. Thought you guys might be interested on his view on True Romance:

Thoughts?

H0bDaqU.gif

Technically, I'm the bitch who found her shitty rasta song.  :teehee:

Well I meant that if I'm the one who gives her the CD with the song on it, she'll probably remember me in a bad light as the person who found it unless she already knows you did. :smokes3:  

14417469274.gif

Well I meant that if I'm the one who gives her the CD with the song on it, she'll probably remember me in a bad light as the person who found it unless she already knows you did. :smokes3:  

Well, I do like to think it was the message I sent to her tumblr informing her that I found her "adorably embarrassing" songs on Myspace that made her delete the profile.

X----into me, into you----X

Well, I do like to think it was the message I sent to her tumblr informing her that I found her "adorably embarrassing" songs on Myspace that made her delete the profile.

Bookbinder, sorry but sigh at you. You keep throwing it in everyones face that you found the songs, (I have seen you bring it up a couple of times in this thread). We really appreciate it but what you're doing is like spotting your friend $4 at McDonalds and reminding them every time they don't do whatever you say.

Bookbinder, sorry but sigh at you. You keep throwing it in everyones face that you found the songs, (I have seen you bring it up a couple of times in this thread). We really appreciate it but thats like spotting your friend $4 at McDonalds and reminding them every time they don't do whatever you say.

Sorry, sorry. 

has she ever answered anyone's questions on tumblr (publicly or privately?)

I doubt she even sees them. :P

But hey, her submit is open!

charlixcx.tumblr.com/submit

Can someone please submit this to her? I'd love to see if she actually reacts.

3436276696_3bd56157be_b.jpg

So I watch this guy's music reviews a bunch on YouTube and to me although I disagree with him in areas, he usually seems very educated on music and I respect his opinions. Thought you guys might be interested on his view on True Romance:

Thoughts?

I definitely liked his point of view. I noticed the only tracks he pointed out that he didn't like were from her mixtapes

BzhmW.png

I definitely liked his point of view. I noticed the only tracks he pointed out that he didn't like were from her mixtapes

Yeah he seemed pretty on point to me. I mean I obviously I LOVEEE Charli and True Romance, but I'm also mature enough to see a lot of room for artistic growth for Charli and I truly believe her second album will be on a whole other level. TR for me was just getting her name out there a bit. Not much was new and now she has the debut over with and she really can create a masterpiece. I mean I love True Romance, but it's not perfect.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah he seemed pretty on point to me. I mean I obviously I LOVEEE Charli and True Romance, but I'm also mature enough to see a lot of room for artistic growth for Charli and I truly believe her second album will be on a whole other level. TR for me was just getting her name out there a bit. Not much was new and now she has the debut over with and she really can create a masterpiece. I mean I love True Romance, but it's not perfect.

Thoughts?

I can't stand his voice lmao. 

I can get a lot of what he's saying - bleh verses on Nuclear Seasons, Cloud Aura being shitty, etc. But I'm sorry, when you praise the album version of Set Me Free, your opinion goes out the window.. :toofunny: Yes, the song has a good melody, but in the album version, it's executed horribly IMO. The potential that song originally had was completely fucked over and murdered. I'm also not really feeling his opinion on Take My Hand. I think of it kind of the opposite of how he felt - it doesn't seem messy / too busy at all to me. Not like they're trying to cram sounds in at all. 

Oh. He just trashed Grins. I don't know if I can even finish this video. :emma:

Can someone please submit this to her? I'd love to see if she actually reacts.

3436276696_3bd56157be_b.jpg

:lmao:

14417469274.gif

I just met Charli in Boston! I got my album signed and took a few pictures but somehow, I COMPLETELY forgot to ask about unreleased songs and 14... *sigh* I was so nervous!