Fluorine

Charli XCX

How do I pronounce Fāār-i-kāāl?

Like far-ih-call?

I would think Fayr-i-Kayl

However, that's based on what I know of German symbols, not Norwegian (Norwegian?).

Well what does the title even mean then?!! It bothers me!

What does Fāār-i-kāāl even mean? Would it be bad if I just labeled it "Feels Wrong" :eek:

Holla. :hooker: 

@@teethclick, can you help us? :creep: 

How do I pronounce Fāār-i-kāāl?

Like far-ih-call?

I would think Fayr-i-Kayl

However, that's based on what I know of German symbols, not Norwegian (Norwegian?).

Fårikål is basically sheep in cabbage.

Fårikål is a traditional Norwegian dish and it's something we Norwegians prepare in early autumn every year. It consists of lamb with bone and cabbage cooked with whole black pepper, usually served with boiled potatoes. It even has it's own "day", kind of. Fårikål Day is celebrated on the last Thursday in September. And ah, fårikål is reeEEEeeally good!

How it's pronounced: http://www.forvo.com/word/f%C3%A5rik%C3%A5l/

lABVyGE.png

2 things about the Take My Hand Video:

-She looks hot  :hooker:

-That version of the song used without the outro is much better  ;)

Good luck getting it though, the only person I know who actually has it is Phaeleh, and as you can expect he's not giving it out at all unless Charli gives him permission.

Maybe in time?  :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

I went to download some songs of her (I think its 2 different albums I don't know her like that yet :X) and I love them I feel like she's going to be one of my future favs  :flutter:

god knows I tried

Since the beginning, I was a firm believer in "Come on baby, put your hands on my hands", now I hear "hands on my hips"

same with What I Like, "All along I wanted someone to ride with", now I hear "someone to vibe with"

???

I think she uses both throughout the song

BzhmW.png

Since the beginning, I was a firm believer in "Come on baby, put your hands on my hands", now I hear "hands on my hips".

Same with What I Like, "All along I wanted someone to ride with", now I hear "someone to vibe with".

???

I only hear hips and vibe :brows3:

Anyway, I guess I get the TMH video because it was produced by Urban Outfitters...it was just a little too slow and druggy. Someone get this girl a budget. Her entire album sounds like space. DO A CHEESY SPACE VIDEO.

It should've been more cute and fun.

Y E S. I started watching it and was thinking.. this is a cute song?? ?Why is she doing sexy when it's a cute song ?

Since the beginning, I was a firm believer in "Come on baby, put your hands on my hands", now I hear "hands on my hips".

Same with What I Like, "All along I wanted someone to ride with", now I hear "someone to vibe with".

???

I've always only heard "hands on my hips." I don't know about What I Like because I don't listen to it enough. :hooker:

14417469274.gif

I have been HOOKED on the What I Like Blood Diamond rmx.

"And when the clouds part open

When the last word is spoken

When the last heart’s been broken

We’ll be sitting on your bedroom floor still smoking"

^^^^

They are some of my fave lyrics ever tbh.

I am AB SO LU TE LY angry with this...
It feels as if she's scrapping songs, by releasing videos just for the sheer fun of releasing videos. There's no actual management here. There's no sale strategy! And although I like the videos' simplicity, she's just making the chances for a second album travel so far away.