Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't really like it that much, like it's good but I just find the verses so boring and the chorus so lack-luster, like something about it just doesn't work for me. I much prefer Stay Away and Nuclear Seasons to You're the One any day.

I mean Stay Away is definitely next if not tied with You're the One. It was my original favorite. I honestly wasn't super into You're the One at first... Some time way later it grew on me and I realized it's just an amazing track and I wish there were more songs that reminded me of the feeling I get from the way it sounds. (same can be said about Stay Away, although only recently Stay Away has gotten a bit stale for me. Still an amazing song, but it's worn down a bit from listening to it hundreds of times, and now I notice how repetitive it is. Same with Black Roses, only to an even greater degree... Black Roses would be SOOOO good if she said "Black Roses" a few less times and added another verse...)

edit: to the "You're the One" haters

tumblr_mjm6xjGhET1qcnzaso1_500.gif

I mean Stay Away is definitely next if not tied with You're the One. It was my original favorite. I honestly wasn't super into You're the One at first... Some time way later it grew on me and I realized it's just an amazing track and I wish there were more songs that reminded me of the feeling I get from the way it sounds. (same can be said about Stay Away, although only recently Stay Away has gotten a bit stale for me. Still an amazing song, but it's worn down a bit from listening to it hundreds of times, and now I notice how repetitive it is. Same with Black Roses, only to an even greater degree... Black Roses would be SOOOO good if she said "Black Roses" a few less times and added another verse...)

Did you just call Stay Away repetitive and You're the One not? Stay Away does laps on You're the One lyrically. Stay Away has verses that connect to the chorus and add to the song as a whole, while You're the One's verses are just sort of.....there.

*untags true romance cover*

:creepna:

Don't even think it :assad:

I like your Crystal Love Smile cover with the Cloud Aura vid effects, might beg you for more Charli covers someday :hooker: