Fluorine

Charli XCX

She wrote it and recorded it and they basically just sung over her... I hear her on the track more than I hear them. It's her voice throughout the whole song singing with them.

No, they re-recorded it and sped it up, with new production...they talked in-depth about it in an interview with SPIN.

Patrik produced the demo, but Style of Eye fixed up and changed it for them to release.

I actually really like Icona Pop. They have a lot of great songs on their Swedish album (Manners, Top Rated, We Got The World, Downtown, Lovers to Friends, more) and I'm seeing them live in September and excited (I also saw them open for Marina) but I just don't understand why I Love It is their song. They didn't really do ANYTHING for that song except sing over an existing song... That's like... Less than what Britney Spears does tbh..

Hey, they wanted it and Charli didn't. Nuff said. :hooker:

They are fantastic...I'm quite curious to see what their US release will be like. I already have their album from the European release, but with the release of 'Girlfriend' (which is also mostly written by someone else, that they shout over), maybe we'll get two separate debut albums! :O

OH MY GOD  :airplease:

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE GIFS I MADE OF HER AGES AGO  :airplease:

POST POST POST

OH MY GOD  :airplease:

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE GIFS I MADE OF HER AGES AGO  :airplease:

I'll tell you to send them to me when I'm home alone so I can die by myself. :lmao: :airplease:

No, they re-recorded it and sped it up, with new production...they talked in-depth about it in an interview with SPIN.

Patrik produced the demo, but Style of Eye fixed up and changed it for them to release.

Hey, they wanted it and Charli didn't. Nuff said. :hooker:

They are fantastic...I'm quite curious to see what their US release will be like. I already have their album from the European release, but with the release of 'Girlfriend' (which is also mostly written by someone else, that they shout over), maybe we'll get two separate debut albums! :O

POST POST POST

I WON'T BE THAT MEAN  :deadbanana:

It's been a while since I've used this.... I remember terrorising NickiBoards with it back in January  :lmao:

dodasln.gif

tumblr_mo48kpFgpx1qcholvo1_1280.png

This is what my unreleased looks like. Please feel free to correct me if anything looks wrong! And if anybody has anything with a better bit rate please send it! :)

Can you send me her performance of I Want It That Way, please? :)

Also - along with what BCK said in the post I quoted below, you can't even hear the difference in lossless and iTunes Plus. 256 AAC is perfectly fine. :P

Not everyone has an iPod Classic with room to hold more music than they'll ever be able to listen to. @@SitarHero

:lanasrs:

Lossless is not way better than iTunes Plus music. If you check on Spek, you can see that any iTunes file in 256 reaches nearly the lossless frequencies. Obviously, when we have space and we don't care about wasting it with the best format available, it's cool to have the lossless, but it's rather stupid. We can't even distinguish the difference between these files unless we have really high quality equipment and headphones.

I was checking this last night because I got really paranoid. Perfect post is perfect. :oprah:

Less than what Britney Spears does tbh..

You might want to retract that statement. @@Baby V Alex and I don't take well to Britney slander. :emma:

14417469274.gif

I actually really like Icona Pop. They have a lot of great songs on their Swedish album (Manners, Top Rated, We Got The World, Downtown, Lovers to Friends, more) and I'm seeing them live in September and excited (I also saw them open for Marina) but I just don't understand why I Love It is their song. They didn't really do ANYTHING for that song except sing over an existing song... That's like... Less than what Britney Spears does tbh..

no t no shade...  :ohno:

tumblr_inline_mo57too26K1qzlbxm.gif

summoning baby v @@Baby V Alex

thank you hun

tumblr_inline_mo43jomh0e1qzlbxm.gif

But what can i do? They love to be ignorant...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Can you send me her performance of I Want It That Way, please? :)

Also - along with what BCK said in the post I quoted below, you can't even hear the difference in lossless and iTunes Plus. 256 AAC is perfectly fine. :P

Not everyone has an iPod Classic with room to hold more music than they'll ever be able to listen to. @@SitarHero

:lanasrs:

Well I do and that's why I'm asking. It's hardly that much extra effort, just a simple favor. You can request whatever format you please.

dodasln.gif