Fluorine

Charli XCX

i thought wannabe has been diplo from the start. and herve is the one who ruined it

well she sang wannabe with halsey before the diplo version came out and the background track was produced by ag. i don’t know if diplo was already involved.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i know yall hate warm but spotify tells me she was my most played song of 2019... i think it has so much replay value, there's some real cute subtleties to the production even if it sounds a lot like TOOTIME or whatever

i know yall hate warm but spotify tells me she was my most played song of 2019... i think it has so much replay value, there's some real cute subtleties to the production even if it sounds a lot like TOOTIME or whatever

tho i do think feb 2017 is like a better version of warm

tho i do think feb 2017 is like a better version of warm

Somebody hates Warm?!?! :biblio:

i don't hate warm, far from that, but i do think it's one of the weakest on the album overall, i think the """'problem""" with it is bc warm is between such amazing songs (next level charli, gone, cross you out, click)

i mean... the sequence of warm / thoughts / bioyl it's not as strong as the sequence of next level / gone / cross your out nor silver cross / idwk / official, and so it goes