Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli-xcx-nme-awards-2012-held-at_37595

JK why is this one of the highest images for Charli on Google, it's so unflattering :defeated:

I actually agree with @@comeintomybedroom's choice, but to make this not a boring day I'll post some more.

tumblr_mo98u9WTdS1qcholvo1_500.png

Simply drives me bananas, it's so hot.

Charli+XCX+Shot_04_WoodWall_722.jpg

This was my first impression of her so it has a special place in my heart.

Screen-Shot-2013-04-04-at-21.29.16.png

One on the right.

Okay so I'll start by being a generic little hoe and posting this:

YNH4wa1.png

I mean I think it's a really cool & powerful shot and since it has come to represent "You're the One" I automatically love it!

I'll probably find more and post them later ;)

H0bDaqU.gif

Guys, can you tell me how many album samplers are there besides the one on Discogs and their respective track lists? I think there are three in total. If any of you could post pictures as well, I'd really appreciate that. :D

Hi everybody! I'm new in LanaBoards

i've been reading this topic for days and sometimes i wanted to comment but i didn't wanted to sign in cuz im not a truly lana fan, i like her and i love some of her songs (paris, lucky ones, etc), but im here for charli, im sorry i know this is a lana forum but i really love this topic cuz its the only charli forum lol

Welcome! It's fine if you're not that into Lana. I like her but I'm here for Charli, Sky, Marina, and the other random artists who have threads in the entertainment section. I'm not a HUGE Lana fan anymore, even though I have all of her unreleased songs and like quite a few of them.  :shh:

Anyway, my new favorite Charli picture is the Carrie one that @@comeintomybedroom posted. But my all time favorite is probably this one:

Charli-XCX.png

And I really like the one on the cover of Under The Radar:

04f6b457e313e35ff16d4dea12cb802b.jpg

Also really like this one, and it's a classic:

charli-xcx-485x252.jpg

So I'm seeing Charli in Boston in September, and then Icona Pop literally the next day, and it just hit me how awesome it would be if Charli went to the Icona Pop show and did I Love it with them!!! Especially because for some reason there is a 4 day break between Charli's Boston show and her next one... So it's not like she would have to leave right away... I wonder what she has planned for those 4 days...

charli-xcx-nme-awards-2012-held-at_37595

I've seen a lot of Charli pictures, but this takes the cake for grossest. Did she just wake up and realize she had an award show to be at? :lmao:

Let's see, favourite pictures...besides the universally loved one I have as my account picture, there are a few especially I really love. :cuteface:

First of all, anything from this shoot: 

Mj0SfIW.png

I love her hair in this picture, and the weird gothic look to the hose on her legs is so Charli. 

PgeYxC7.jpg

Of all the Urban Outfitters Shoot, this is probably my favourite...I use it for my 'True Romance' demos on iTunes. :P

M38ukW4.jpgLast, but not least, there's this one...I used to have it as my iPod background, but for some reason the only HQ version is black and white. :(

gRv2iOs.jpg

There's actually one more, that @@Trash Magic posted quite awhile back, but I can't find it at the address that he originally posted it at! x_x I think I saved a copy on my iPod...it's of her reclining, very elegantly, on a red fouton, with her eyes tactfully averted and some sort of pink clothes. :flutter:

tumblr_mp7o1gyATA1r62l4no1_500.jpg

I was looking for Charli's pictures in tumblr and i found this. It's the first time I see it and it became my favorite haha, its FLAWLESS.

My avatar one too, and a picture that i have on my folders but i  don't know how to put it lol

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

or this

RXiAdXI.jpg

YESS!!! If I had to pick just one it would be this one. It's so beautiful and dark and reminds me of the you're the one music video backdrop with the clouds which I love and also kind of makes me think of one of those swan boat love tunnels. And she's just so gorgeous and I love her hair and her signature goth look with the eyeliner and the pale lips! This is the picture I use for ALL of her unreleased songs.